- Rogers demand riles Canada shops. Chiasson, Gail; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;2/21/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p16
Focuses on the advertising account being offered by Rogers Communications in Canada in 2005. Concerns raised by advertising agencies on the company's plan to own all creative work and ideas submitted for an agency review; Stance of the Institute of Communications and Advertising on the issue.
- MEDIA MOVES. // Advertising Age;12/19/1994 - 12/26/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 53, p33
Reports on developments on advertising in the United States. Rogers Communications Inc.'s sale of assets of MacLean Hunter; Carsey-Werner Co.'s role in the syndication business; Patricia G. Campbell's appointment as president of Popular Science Properties at Times Mirror Magazines.
- INSIDER'S VIEW: CANADA. Palmer, Frank // Campaign;4/1/2005, Issue 14, p16
This article reports that ownership of intellectual property is an urgent problem facing agencies today, one that could change the face of the advertising industry in Canada. The advertising professionals' currency is ideas, and they're getting dumber about how they merchandise, value and...
- Publicis Canada wins $70M Rogers business. Chiasson, Gail // Advertising Age;6/6/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p20
Reports on an advertising contract won by advertising company Publicis Canada from communications firm Rogers Communications. Cost of the contract; Other advertising agencies that fought for the contract; Number of staff to be hired by Publicis for its assignment for Rogers.
- THE WORLD. // Campaign;6/10/2005, Issue 24, p16
The article presents various developments related to the field of advertising. Publicis Toronto has won Rogers Communications Inc. advertising business. The Canadian media giant Rogers Communications Inc. has handed its advertising account to Publicis Toronto. Also, 180 Amsterdam has appointed...
- BlackArrow Advertising System Deployed By Rogers. // Telephone IP News;Apr2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that BlackArrow has announced that Rogers Communications is deploying the BlackArrow Advanced Advertising System to create an advertising marketplace for video-on-demand television (TV) services in Canada. According to the author, Rogers will use the BlackArrow Advanced...
- FREEDOM TO LIE. // Syracuse New Times;1/2/2013, Issue 2175, p6
The article focuses on telecommunication company Rogers Communication Inc. which, in response to a 10 million Canadian dollars fine for misleading advertisements, quoted the right to free expression granted by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, a bill of rights in the Constitution of Canada.
- Rogers closes PFN amid tough market. McGuire, stephen // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the journal "Physicians Financial News," is going to be shut down and cease publication due to fall in advertising sales. The monthly title will close by the end of the month, and plans for the September 15 issue have been scrapped. John Milne, senior vice president of...
- Eisner deal opens Web series spigot. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;10/26/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the deal of Micheal Eisner's Tornante Co. LLC with Roger Communications to financially support the 30 web skeins production through its Vuguru production. It states that Eisner will be the chairman of Vuguru with plans to recruit creative staffs. Eisner notes that reaching...