- chapter 5: Bird Flu Scenario Tests. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p37
The article provides insights into bird flu scenario tests in Vietnam.
- Chile Impact. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p39
The article considers the potential impact of an avian flu pandemic on Chile.
- Bird flu outbreak. // South Asian Post;2/11/2010, p18
The article reports on the bird flu outbreak in the entire country of Nepal.
- New strain of bird flu spreading fast in Asia. // Asian Pacific Post;4/18/2013, p15
The article reports on the efforts launched throughout Asia to protect people from a new strain of bird flu, H7N9.
- Avian flu: A weak strain takes deadly shape. // Agricultural Research;Jul95, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p23
Reports on findings on the highly pathogenic avian influenza (AI) virus in the United States. Effect of the virus on chickens in 1983; Outbreak of the virus in Mexico; Discovery on the virus' weak strains; Hemagglutinin (HA) structure.
- A frightening flu from Asia. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);01/05/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 1, p5
Reports on an outbreak of bird's flu in Hong Kong. Researches on the H5N1 virus; Symptoms; Human transmission.
- Japan/Korea. // Asian Pacific Post;5/22/2008, p28
This section offers news briefs in Japan and Korea, including an outbreak of bird flu in Seoul, South Korea.
- New H5N1 outbreaks reported in three countries. // Infectious Disease News;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on outbreaks of H5N1 avian influenza in Cambodia, Bangladesh and Egypt.
- Low pathogenic avian influenza in domestic fowl in Great Britain, 2006. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/1/2008, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p262
The article introduces a report which describes the diagnosis and characterization of low pathogenic avian influenza in Great Britain.
- The sky is falling. Clemetson, Lynette; Koh, Barbara; Stanmeyer, Anastasia; Laris, Michael; Takayama, Hideko; Chan, Michelle // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);01/12/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 2, p12
Examines efforts to curb the threat of `bird flu' in Hong Kong. Slaughter of live chicken, geese and pigeon in farms and markets; Ban on exports from mainland China; Compensation for farmers and retailers.