- Effect of regulations and guidelines on gastroenterology programs. Engel, Juan J. // Physician Executive;Feb1995, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p30
Focuses on effects of regulations and guidelines on gastroenterology programs in United States. Standards of practice, regulations and guidelines that govern gastrointestinal endoscopy; Effects on the growth of endoscopy center; Compliance with the guidelines.
- Natural Approach to Gastroenterology, second edition. Kelly, Gregory S. // Alternative Medicine Review;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p291
The article reviews the book "Natural Approach to Gastroenterology," second edition, by Eric Yarnell.
- Reports of Scientific Congresses, Abstracts of Other Articles and... // Iranian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology (GOVARESH);Spring2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p39
No abstract available.
- SAGES 2013. van Zyl, Jan; Grobler, Stephen // South African Gastroenterology Review;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p5
The article presents information on the 51st Congress of the South African Gastroenterology Society (SAGES) to be held at the magnificent Drakensberg Champagne Sports Convention Centre located in the Drakensberg Mountains in August 2013.
- Gastroenterology. // Patient Care;7/15/1993, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p149
Reviews the article `Barrett's Esophagus,' by DeMeester TR.
- Advances in gastroenterology. Moayyedi, Paul // Pulse;5/19/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p52
Presents developments in gastroenterology in Great Britain. Fecal occult-blood testing; Flexible sigmoidoscopy; Colonoscopy; Videotelemetry capsule; Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy; Development of robotics.
- Emergencies in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Donnellan, Clare // British Journal of Hospital Medicine (17508460);Jan2015, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p57
No abstract available.
- America looks to future of gastroenterology. // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Jun2013, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p7
The article focuses on a publication entitled Backers Healthcare that shows trends shaping gastroenterology, analyses business, legal and clinical considerations, and the impact that electronic health records.
- P.R. Institute of Gastroenterology treats island well. Alvarado, Angeles // Caribbean Business;9/30/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p34
Features the Puerto Rico Institute of Gastroenterology in Hato Rey. High incidence of gastrointestinal disorders in Puerto Rico; Founder Doctor Juan R. Colon-Pagan; Facilities; Medical personnel; Administration; Patients.
- Gastro education videos. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the accessibility of a patient education series on gastroenterological procedures through the Australian Gastroenterology Institute (AGI). Implication of the education series on gastroenterologists and gastroenterology nurses; Benefits from the education series.