- Foreword. Lavin, Norman // Current Medical Literature: Growth, Growth Hormone, & Metabolism;2008, Vol. 2 Issue 1, preceding p1
A foreword to the March 2008 issue of the journal "Current Medical Literature: Growth, Growth Hormone & Metabolism" is presented.
- Separate the Wheat from the Chaff. Wunder, Heidi // Review of Ophthalmology;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
Advises clinicians on how to find medical literature and use it to effectively solve patients' problems. Users' guides for an article about therapy; Criteria for assessing the validity of medical studies.
- Clinical Clips. LoBuono, Charlotte // Patient Care;7/30/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p64
Presents excerpts of articles about health and medicine, published in various scientific journals. Inclusion of a study conducted in the Netherlands on differentiating persons with depression-relative cognitive impairment from those with preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Sub-study assessing the...
- Minerva. Nsamba, C. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/26/95, Vol. 311 Issue 7004, p578
Presents medical researches cited in various issues of medical journals. Includes the occurrence of deaths from heart diseases among women in the United States in the 1995 issue of `Science'; Research on the refrigeration of donated blood in the `Journal of Clinical Pathology'; Prescription of...
- Minerva. Idiculla, Jyothi; Housley, E. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);09/12/98, Vol. 317 Issue 7160, p758
Presents information on several medical problems, with reference to a number of medical journals. Details on patients with severe inflammatory bowel disease; Information on malagrotta; Discussion on the economical aspects of treating atrial fibrillation; Where further information on these...
- This Week in the Journal. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/8/2011, Vol. 365 Issue 23, p2154
No full text rights to any articles when data is not provided by the publisher.
- Cui bono? Black, Douglas // British Medical Journal;10/29/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6095, p1109
Focuses on medical literature. Benefits from medicine; Deficiencies of medical sociology; Economic implications of the decisions of medical practitioners.
- Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. // British Medical Journal;2/24/1979, Vol. 1 Issue 6162, p532
Evaluates the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. Criteria of the biomedical journal manuscripts; Qualification imposed by the committee; Topics to be included in the journal.
- The editor regrets. // British Medical Journal;2/23/1980, Vol. 280 Issue 6213, p508
Focuses on the rejection of medical articles from being published in the British Medical Journal. Frustration of authors on the rejection of articles; Assessment on the quality of work; Emphasis of the journal on general practice.
- Cursing the Darkness: Are There Limits to End-of-Life Research? Aronowitz, Robert A.; Asch, David A. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul1988, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p495
Editorial. Comments on the ongoing researches on the preferences for medical practices. Aim of understanding preferences and performance of better practices of medical literature; Proposal for the development of test education and clinical interventions; Importance of the responsibility and...