Worthington Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Worthington Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
The article features Worthington Industries Inc., a manufacturer metal products such as metal framing, pressure cylinders, automotive past model service stampings, metal ceiling grid systems and laser welded blanks. The company is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. It posted $2,897.2 million...
- WORTHINGTON'S SALES, EARNINGS SOAR. // Metal Center News;Jan2005, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Worthington Industries Inc., Columbus, Ohio, recorded results for the three and six-month periods ended November 30, 2004. Net sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2005 were $745.2 million, an increase of 38 percent from the prior year's $540.1 million. Second-quarter...
- Worthington Suffers Slow Processing Quarter. // Metal Center News;Apr2007, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of Worthington Industries Inc. in 2006 in Ohio. The company posted third quarter earnings of $5.5 million, 71.3 percent lower than the figures from the same period in 2005. Net sales for the third quarter of 2007 were $677.3 million. For the...
- Processing Drives Profit at Worthington. // Metal Center News;Jan2014, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on an earnings report of Columbus, Ohio-based metals manufacturing company Worthington Industries Inc. for the second fiscal quarter of the year 2014 which revealed 23.0 million dollars net earnings and 769.9 million dollars net sales as compared from the same quarter in 2013.
- Worthington Reports Profitable Fiscal Year. // Metal Center News;Aug2014, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p37
The article focuses on the financial performance of metals manufacturer Worthington Industries Inc. in 2014. Topics include the net earnings of 151.3 million dollars reported by the company indicating a 10.9 percent improvement over the previous year, increase in the company's steel processing...
- Worthington's Earnings up 27 Percent. // Metal Center News;Feb2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on Columbus, Ohio-based Worthington Industries Inc.'s second quarter 2011 financial report which showed 27 percent increase in its net income.
- Worthington's Sales, Earnings Increase in Third Quarter. // Metal Center News;Apr2013, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the sales earning increase of metal processing company Worthington Industries Inc. during its third quarter as of February 2013 and presents the views of company's chairman John McConnell on demand for automotives, opportunities for steel processing and economic improvement.
- Worthington Sees Profitable Fiscal 2015. // Metal Center News;Aug2015, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the financial performance of metal company Worthington Industries Inc. in the fiscal year 2015 ending May 31, 2015 as it reported profits in its net earnings, and presents the views of Worthington Industries' chairman John McConnell on the growth strategy of the company.
- SWOT Analysis. // Worthington Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Dec2008, p1
A company profile of Worthington Industries Inc., a company that manufactures metal products and processes steel, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes...