- Carriers, Vendors Burn Through Quarter. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p21
Reports on the first-quarter of 2000 earnings of wireless communication carriers. Subscriber growth of Sprint PCS; Penetration rate of wireless communication in the United States; List of selected quarterly results of carriers; Companies that beat analysts' expectations.
- Company Overview. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
An overview of Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, is presented. The company operates in the U.S. and employs an estimated 70,900 workers. Data presented includes the revenue and operating profits posted by the company in fiscal...
- Moving Beyond Subscriber Metrics. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p21
Looks at the first-quarter financial results of telecommunications firms for 2002. Projected customer growth of Sprint PCS and Leap Wireless International Inc.; Factor attributed to the sales growth of Verizon Wireless Inc. in March; Outlook of analysts on the telecommunications market's prospects.
- Eyes Focus On Carrier Numbers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS and U.S. Cellular Corp. for the second quarter of 2001. Gross earnings of Sprint; Factors attributed to Sprint's positive performance; Goals of U.S. Cellular; Suggestion on how U.S. Cellular could retain its customers.
- Wireless carriers bring 3Q momentum to holiday season. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the third quarter performance of wireless communication carriers. Additional customers reported by Verizon Wireless; Percentage growth on the customers of Sprint PCS; Carriers that reported customer additions.
- Shentel reports rising wireless financials. // RCR Wireless News;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p7
Reports on an increase in the revenues and wireless subscribers of Sprint PCS affiliate Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. for the second quarter in 2005 in the U.S. Total number of customers; Comparison between the wireless revenues of the company in the quarter of 2005 and 2004; Value of the...
- Key Facts. // Sprint PCS Group SWOT Analysis;March 2004, p4
Presents key facts about Sprint PCS Group, which operates the wireless telephony business of its parent company, Sprint Corp. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York ticker.
- Verizon beats Sprint PCS to 1XRTT. Carroll, Kelly // Wireless Review;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the commercial launching of the 1XRTT, a third generation telecommunication technology in the U.S. markets developed by Verizon Wireless. Advantage of 1XRTT over other telecommunication standards; Competition of the company with Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS takes aim at business segment. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p29
Reports that Sprint PCS is targeting business users in the United States. Strengthening of growth and average revenue per user numbers; Competition strategies of the company.