- Business Environment: Telecoms Still Booming. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the growth in the telecommunications industry in Brazil in the first quarter of 2011 in which telecommunications company Amï¿½rica Mï¿½vil posted a 12.1% year-on-year (y-o-y) increase in net income while investments are expected to surge in the run-up to the World...
- Heavyweights endure. Bussey, Jane // Latin Trade (English);Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor explains the list of top Latin American businesses in 2010, discusses an article by Marisol Rueda on updates on the telecommunications firm AmÃ©rica MÃ³vil, and presents an interview with mining executives by Lisa K. Wing.
- AM records 10.6% increase in full-year net profits. // Latin America Telecom;Feb2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
The article informs that the Latin American telecom company America Movil SA de CV has reported net profit of 10.6 percent in the year 2012.
- Claro scolded over coverage, joins Movistar on naughty-step. // Latin America Telecom;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
The article reports that mobile operator Claro Ecuador, part of the telecommunication company America Movil, has been ordered by telecommmunication regulatory body Supertel to remove two locations from its advertised network coverage list due to failing of meeting service quality requirements.
- IFT requests revised wholesale reference offers from Telcel, Telmex. // Latin America Telecom;Aug2014, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p13
The article discusses the Federal Telecommunications Institute (IFT), Mexico, has requested modifications to the proposed wholesale reference offers of telecommunication company America Movil's (AM's) subsidiaries Telmex (Telefonos de Mexico) and Telcel (Radiomovil Dipsa).
- AM must confirm buyer before presenting plan to IFT. // Latin America Telecom;Aug2014, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
The article discusses Mexico's Federal Institute of Telecommunications (IFT) has asked telecommunication company America Movil to confirm buyer before presenting plan to IFT.
- Slim turns to samurai bonds for funding. // Latin America Telecom;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p11
The article presents information on the sale of bonds by telecommunication company America Movil SAB de CV in Japan as a step to diversify its sources of financing.
- Claro to spend USD$450m in 2013. // Latin America Telecom;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information regarding the plans of Claro, Argentina unit of America Movil SA de CV, to expand and modernize its network infrastructure in 2013.
- Netflix Competitor Debuts in Mexico. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;12/10/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p10
The article announces the debut of Clarovideo, a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) service launched by wireless operator AmÃ©rica MÃ³vil in Mexico on November 30, 2012 to offer unlimited streaming content to subscribers at a cheaper monthly rate than Netflix.
- MÃ³vil braces for competition. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/17/2015, p21
The article reports on moves recently made by telecommunications company AmÃ©rica MÃ³vil to prepare itself for competition.