- Top Franchise/Marketing Groups. // Tire Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p22
A chart is presented that lists the top tire franchise/marketing groups in the U.S. as of July 2, 2007 including Tire Alliance Groupe, Yokohama Tire Corp., and TBC Corp.
- 68-lot addition to West Jordan subdivision proposed. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/18/96, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p9
Reports that TBC Ltd. is seeking final plat approval for 68 additional lots in its Mountain Vistas subdivision in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- TBC reaches $1 billion in sales. // Tire Business;2/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p4
Announces the sales of TBC Corp. as of 2001.
- TBC powers up. Aichlmayr, Lisa // Tire Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p1
Reports on plans to launch Power Line inventory management system by the Memphis, Tennessee-based tire company TBC Corp. Purpose of the launch; Aim of the inventory management system; Cause of repositioning of the Fulda Line brand.
- TBC sales, income increase. // Tire Business;2/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the revenue increase of TBC Corp. in Tennessee. Causes of the revenue increase; Total amount of company sales.
- TBC aims to exploit Fulda's exclusivity. Stumpf, Todd // Tire Business;7/2/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p14
Reports the aim of automobile company TBC Corp. to exploit the exclusivity of the Fulda high-performance passenger line tires in the U.S. Increase in the use of high-performance tires; Increment in the tire purchases of women; Benefit for the Fulda brand.
- TBC's Retail Group inks IndyCar racer Rahal for 2011 and beyond. Tire Business staff // Tire Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p24
The article informs that racer Graham Rahal will be taken back by TBC Corp.'s Retail Group for the next two years in the Izod IndyCar Series with its ServiceCentral, Tire Kingdom, NTB, Merchant's Tire and Big O brands
- TBC recalls 72,000 Big Foot, Mirada tires. // Tire Business;7/16/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that TBC Corp. is recalling Big Foot Big O S/T and Mirada Cross Tour SLX crossover/SUV tires due to a manufacturing defect which may lead to crack or separation in the lower sidewalk.
- TBC extends casing warranty on Sumitomo medium truck tires. // Tire Business;11/10/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p14
The article reports that the limit casing warranty coverage on Sumitomo-brand medium radial truck tires was extended by tire manufacturer TBC Corp. from 48 to 72 months.