- Key Facts. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
A chart is presented that lists key facts of Seven-Eleven Japan Co. Ltd.
- Letter: Japan. // European Retail Digest;Mar2002, Issue 33, p77
Focuses on the evolution of private label in retail trade in Japan. Sales performance of the retail sector; Challenges faced by retailers; Details of the private label development of Seven-Eleven Japan.
- Internet Cafes Go Downmarket. // Export Today's Global Business;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on the venture 7dream.com in which Seven-Eleven Japan Co. has major stake. Initial focus of the electronic commerce company; Seven-Eleven competitors that are also offering similar e-commerce services.
- Kraft and 7-Eleven seal sandwich pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/6/94, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p74
Reports on Kraft General Foods and 7-Eleven Japan Co.'s expansion of an agreement to develop jointly and market food products in convenience stores in the United States and Japan.
- Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article provides an overview of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., a business information company specializing in industry analysis. An overview of the company is discussed in detail. The strengths and weaknesses of the company are outlined. Opportunities and threats for the company are cited.
- Company Overview. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article focuses on the company overview of Seven-Eleven Japan, a convenience store chain based in Japan. The location of its headquarter is mentioned. The total number of its employees is given. Recorded revenues of the company during the fiscal year ended February 2005 is highlighted.
- SWOT Analysis. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article offers an analysis of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., a convenience store chain based in Japan. The strengths and weaknesses of the company are detailed. The total number of stores being operated by the company is mentioned. Its opportunities and threats are discussed.
- Company Overview. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article features the company Seven-Eleven Japan. The Seven and I Holdings subsidiary runs company-owned and franchised convenience stores. It operates in 18 countries and is based in Tokyo, Japan, employing around 4,800 people. It reported a 2.4% revenue increase in February 2006, totaling...
- SWOT Analysis. // Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis for the company Seven-Eleven Japan. The company is the leader in convenience store operations in Japan and was the first to introduce 24-hour store operations. However, the company's operating margin remained...