- Dutch recruitment group delays entry. Ol�h, P�ter // Budapest Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the postponement to the expansion plans of Dutch recruitment firm Randstad Holding NV into the Hungarian market. Hindrance of economic downturn in the sector; Status of the contract staffing organization; Financial performance of the recruitment firm.
- Survey: Hungarian employees want to work until age 57. // Regional Today;5/20/2014, p1
The article reports on an international survey by labor market service provider Randstad on the preferred retirement age of Hungarian employees, and mentions the retirement age in the country.
- Daimler most attractive employer in Hungary, survey shows. // Regional Today;4/27/2015, p3
The article reports that German car maker Daimler's unit in KecskemÃ©t, Hungary, is the most attractive employer in Hungary, according to a survey by staffing company Randstad.
- Super sail. J.F. // New Hampshire Business Review;05/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p5
Reports that the passenger ship Stad Amsterdam, developed by Randstad Holdings NV, has stopped in Boston, Massachusetts in May 2001. Features of the ship; Number of Randstad employees who have visited the ship.
- Randstad Hungary competes to acquire service center. // Hungary A.M.;12/9/2014, p2
The article discusses Dutch multinational company Randstad Hungary's plan to increase staff in its service center in Budapest, Hungary in 2015.
- Global Trends Create Challenges. // HR Magazine;Sep2015, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p89
The article discusses the highlights of the report "Engaging and Integrating a Global Workforce" by human resource (HR) company Randstad that finds that HR managers will face new challenges due to increased exposure to risk as organizations become increasingly global.
- Singapore workers are the unhappiest in Asia. // South Asian Post;1/30/2014, p17
The article discusses the "World of Work Report," a survey report, conducted by Randstad Holdings NV on workers in Asia which reveals that workers in Singapore are the unhappiest as 63 percent responded on plans to leave jobs and workers in India are found to be happiest.
- Randstad presenta su nueva campaÃ±a: RRR.HHH, mÃ¡s recursos, mÃ¡s humanos. // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p139
The article reports on a campaign by human resources firm Randstad to tout the benefits of its merger with the firm Vedior.
- Randstad Holding nv SWOT Analysis. // Randstad Holding nv SWOT Analysis;12/24/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Randstad Holding nv is presented.