- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
The article presents a company profile and a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis for the company Nippon Soda Co. Nippon Soda is a chemical manufacturer offering products such as industrial chemicals, colorants, feed additives and medical goods. Its wide-range of services...
- SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2009, p1
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for Japan-based chemical products manufacturer and supplier Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. as of February 2009. The strengths of the company include strong research and development (R&D) capabilities and a steady...
- SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2010, p1
The article provides information on Nippon Soda Co. (NSCL), a company engaged in the sale and manufacture of chemical products in Japan. It states that NSCL operates its three business segments, namely agricultural products, chemical products and other businesses. According to the author, this...
- Company Overview. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article features the company Nippon Soda Co. Nippon Soda is a chemical manufacturer offering products such as feed additives, medical goods and agrochemicals. It is based in Tokyo and primarily operates in Japan. It employs around 1,500 workers. It reports a revenue decrease of 0.3% and...
- Critical competitive strategy issues every entrepreneur should consider before going into business. Davis, Alan; Olson, Eric M. // Business Horizons;May2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p211
Abstract: The topic of formulating and implementing competitive strategy is usually considered from the perspective of a large, well established, and oftentimes multi-divisional corporation. Achieving a sustainable competitive advantage, however, is every bit or even more critical to the...
- Key Facts. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
A table that provides information on Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. is presented.
- Nippon Soda building PHS photoresist plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/3/97, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p7
Reports on Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. of Japan's construction of a commercial plant for the production of poly-p-hydroxy styrene (PHS), a material used in the production of microchips. Startup date.
- Portfolio Management Strategy. // Morningstar StockInvestor;Apr2012, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on strategies for purchasing securities for the Tortoise and Hare portfolios. It suggests that investors should buy shares of companies with competitive advantage that allows them to generate excess economic profits. Investors are advised to maximize the dollar-weighted...
- INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS FORMATION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS UNDER UNCERTAINTY OF COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT. Umierov, Ruslan E. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2013, Vol. 149 Issue 11, p90
The article studies the process of investment attractiveness formation of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) under the uncertainty of competitive environment. Its essence lies in the formation of an effective investment portfolio, needed at the investment market.