- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
The article presents a company profile and a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis for the company Nippon Soda Co. Nippon Soda is a chemical manufacturer offering products such as industrial chemicals, colorants, feed additives and medical goods. Its wide-range of services...
- SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat analysis for the company Nippon Soda Co. Its wide range of products in its chemicals division caters to various end markets, giving it a competitive advantage. It also has a strong emphasis on research and development....
- Key Facts. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
A table that provides information on Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. is presented.
- Nippon Soda building PHS photoresist plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/3/97, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p7
Reports on Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. of Japan's construction of a commercial plant for the production of poly-p-hydroxy styrene (PHS), a material used in the production of microchips. Startup date.
- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2011 Supplement, p26
The article offers information on the corporate description, history, services, products and facilities of Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.
- BASF in Japanese herbicide venture. // Chemical Week;11/23/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 20, p8
Reports that BASF has teamed up with Nippon Soda and Mitsui & Co. to form an agricultural chemicals venture to be established in early 1995. Production and marketing of Nippon Soda's sethoxydim herbicide and BASF products.
- BASF confirms Japanese herbicide venture. // Chemical Week;11/15/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the confirmation by BASF that it will form a herbicide joint venture with Nippon Soda and Mitsui.
- EC Expected to Announce Fines for Methionine. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/1/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the expected announcement of fines against Degussa, Aventis and Nippon Soda by the European Commission for their involvement in a price-fixing cartel for methionine. Lawsuits faced by both Degussa and Aventis.
- Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The article presents information on chemical products manufacturer and supplier Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. Information on the financial performance of the company is presented. It identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the company, and also discusses the opportunities and threats facing the...