- FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
The article presents information related to FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC Corp. is involved in chemical production for the global market. The company also provides solutions, applications and products to various end markets. The company's revenues, operating and net profits are...
- Company Overview. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents information related to FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC is a diversified global chemical company operating in North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The company recorded an increase in revenues as of December 2005. It also...
- Financial Results Generally Weak For Manufacturers of Inorganics. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;11/01/99, Vol. 256 Issue 18, p24
Reports on the third-quarter earnings of inorganic chemical companies in 1999. Earnings posted by FMC Corp.; Increase in sales of hydrogen peroxide; Net sales of LaRoche Industries company.
- FMC Blows Away Street Estimates. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/2/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the financial performance of FMC Corp. for the second quarter of 2004.
- FMC Posts Healthy First Quarter Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/24/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p11
Reports on the increase in the income of FMC Corporation for the first quarter of 2000. Company's sales for the quarter; Increase in the company's industrial chemical sales; Decline in the company's specialty chemicals sector.
- Financial Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/29/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the earnings posted by FMC Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2000. Decline in the company's sales.
- FMC's 1Q Earnings Fall 45 Percent, Aims for Flat 2001 EPS on Power Sale. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/23/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the decline in the 2001 first-quarter earnings of FMC Corp. Factors affecting the industrial chemical operations of the company; Decrease in the industrial chemical profit of the company.
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;8/4/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 24, p4
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry. ExxonMobil's second-quarter chemical earnings fell 32%, to $687 million. FMC says it has agreed to acquire CoLiving Food Ingredients for an undisclosed sum. LyondellBasell says it will increase prices for all grades of polypropylene (PP)...
- Specialty Profits Continue to Shine. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/4/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 25, p10
Reports on the earnings posted by several specialty chemical companies in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2004. Rohm and Haas; FMC; Engelhard.