- FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
The article presents information related to FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC Corp. is involved in chemical production for the global market. The company also provides solutions, applications and products to various end markets. The company's revenues, operating and net profits are...
- Company Overview. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents information related to FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC is a diversified global chemical company operating in North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The company recorded an increase in revenues as of December 2005. It also...
- Financial Results Generally Weak For Manufacturers of Inorganics. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;11/01/99, Vol. 256 Issue 18, p24
Reports on the third-quarter earnings of inorganic chemical companies in 1999. Earnings posted by FMC Corp.; Increase in sales of hydrogen peroxide; Net sales of LaRoche Industries company.
- FMC Blows Away Street Estimates. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/2/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the financial performance of FMC Corp. for the second quarter of 2004.
- FMC Posts Healthy First Quarter Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/24/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p11
Reports on the increase in the income of FMC Corporation for the first quarter of 2000. Company's sales for the quarter; Increase in the company's industrial chemical sales; Decline in the company's specialty chemicals sector.
- Financial Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/29/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the earnings posted by FMC Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2000. Decline in the company's sales.
- FMC's 1Q Earnings Fall 45 Percent, Aims for Flat 2001 EPS on Power Sale. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/23/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the decline in the 2001 first-quarter earnings of FMC Corp. Factors affecting the industrial chemical operations of the company; Decrease in the industrial chemical profit of the company.
- FMC Still Has Problems. // Bank Loan Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p2
Focuses on the financial problems of FMC Corp. in the U.S. Reasons for the downsizing of the institutional term loan of the company; Price of the company's bond offering.
- FMC Completes $900-Million Financial Restructuring. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 43, p12
Reports that FMC has completed its financial restructuring in October 2002. Use of proceeds from the refinancing.