- SWOT Analysis. // C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p5
No abstract available.
- Defining A Superior 3PL. Seidman, Tony // World Trade;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p36
Discusses the reasons why a company hires third-party logistics providers. Experience of C.H. Robinson as a third-party logistics provider; Factors that drive the logistics market; Benefits of the down economy to third-party logistics providers. INSET: Online Logistics Gaining In Europe.
- Situation Unremarkable but Not Quite Dire. Blanchard, Dave // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;8/ 7/2012, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the annual "State of Logistics Report," by Rosalyn Wilson, senior business analyst with consulting firm Delcan. She describes the performance of the U.S. logistics industry in 2011 as unremarkable. Wilson provides an overview of the current situation...
- Logistics Growth Season. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;8/2/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 31, p15
Reports that third party business logistics giant C.H. Robinson's overall revenue hit nearly $1.1 billion in the second quarter 2004 while profits grew 16.2 percent. Improving economy is not dampening shippers' enthusiasm for outsourced logistics services; Results demonstrate the continued...
- It's a good time to be a 3PL. // Logistics Today;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p51
Reports that net revenues at third-party logistics providers rose 6.1 percent in 2003 to $32.9 billion, according to Armstrong & Associates Inc. Seven percent increase in 2002; Net income increased 3.9 percent during 2003; C.H. Robinson's net revenue was up 12.6 percent; Midsized...
- Ocean Spray Dubs C.H. Robinson 'Supplier Of The Year.'. // Food Logistics;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 109, p12
The article announces that Ocean Spray has named C.H. Robinson's Transportation Management Center (TMC), the Third-Party Logistics Provider Supplier of the Year.
- Impact of Class Rating on Claims. Barrett, Colin // Traffic World;6/9/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 23, p38
Answers queries relating to business logistics. Legal ramifications of third-party negotiated freight rates; Brokers' assumption of liability for destroyed shipment.
- Increasing the intermodal mix. Moore, Peter // Logistics Management;May2012, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the trends in the trucking industry. Research firm Global Insight Inc. retirement of several professional truck drivers, as well as the increasing fuel prices. It also cites the move of shippers in seeking for lanes of freight movement that allows intermodal conversion to...
- TRUCK DEMAND REMAINS STRONG IN 2011. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/14/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p62
The article reports on the forecast of U.S. truck freight broker C.H. Robinson Worldwide that the stability of domestic shipping market will continue in 2011.