- Associated Banc-Corp of Wisconsin names flagship's CEO vice chairman. Chase, Brett // American Banker;6/25/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 121, p6
Announces that Associated Banc-Corp of Green Bay, Wisconsin, has promoted Robert C. Gallagher to vice chairman of the bank. Gallagher's job description; Other positions that Gallagher will hold within the company; Background information on Gallagher; How industry analysts view Gallagher's promotion.
- Associated Names Heise Its Risk Chief. Lepro, Sara // American Banker;4/11/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 55, p12
The article announces Arthur G. Heise was hired by Associated Banc-Corp as its chief risk officer.
- Associated's Longtime CFO Retiring. Kline, Alan // American Banker;3/27/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 47, p4
The article announces Associated Banc-Corp's chief financial officer Joe Seiner will retire in summer 2012 and will be succeeded by Christopher Del Moral-Niles.
- 25 DONNA SMITH. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p72
The article presents information related to Donna Smith, executive vice president (EVP) and head of commercial middle market at Associated Banc-Corp, who has been listed at no. 25 in the 25 Most Powerful Women in Banking List, compiled by the "American Banking Magazine."
- Associated Could Find M&A Benefit from Lifted Reg Order. Barba, Robert // American Banker;3/20/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 43, p16
The article discusses Associated Banc-Corp in Green Bay, Wisconson which filed a $500 million shelf registration on March 18, 2014 to sell common stock and plans to make a low-risk acquisition according to chief executive officer Philip Flynn. The discussion topics include Associated Banc-Corp's...
- Associated Aims to Improve Efficiency, Eyes Acquisitions. Kline, Alan // American Banker;4/22/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 61, p18
The article focuses on Associated Banc-Corp in Green Bay, Wisconsin which reported a first-quarter 2013 profit of $46 million. Chief executive officer Philip Flynn talks about the company becoming more efficient, automating commercial loan underwriting, and expanding via mergers. The article...
- Associated-First Federal deal OK'ed, layoffs announced. // North Western Financial Review;10/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 19, p13
The article reports on layoffs made by Associated Banc-Corp after its acquisition of First Federal Capital Corp. The company announced on September 15, 2004 that it will layoff 225 people in La Crosse, Wisconsin where First Federal Capital is based. After the merger, the company will have about...
- Flynn Views Associated Outside-In. Landy, Heather // American Banker;11/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 211, p1
The article presents an overview of the plans that Philip Flynn, the chief executive officer of Associated Banc-Corp, has to review the management and finances of his firm in 2009. A discussion of financial problems which the firm has encountered in 2009 prior to Flynn's employment, and of the...
- Associated of Wis. Posts Profit Decline. Johnson, Hilary // American Banker;1/19/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p20
The article reports on the 2006 fourth-quarter profits of Associate Banc-Corp, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The company announced that its fourth-quarter net income fell 15% from the previous year, to $74.5 million. The article also discusses the company's hiring of Lisa Binder as president...