- Detroit's top five law firms stay in top 200 of journal's rankings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p25
The article reports that Detroit's top five law firms remained among the top 200 in the National Law Journal's annual survey of the 250 largest law firms, despite a resumption of growth among major law firms. None in Michigan are close to the top 25 law firms, all of which have more than 900...
- Company Overview. // Baker & McKenzie SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Presents a company profile of Baker & McKenzie, a private law firm specializing in antitrust law, international trade, mergers and acquisitions and tax law. Company headquarters.
- Baker & McKenzie revamps partner setup. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p3
Offers information on the overhaul of the partnership structure of Great Britain-based law firm, Baker and McKenzie.
- B&M opts for Swiss Verein partner setup. Hoare, Steve; Joane Harris // Lawyer;7/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p3
Announces the decision of Illinois-based law firm Baker & McKenzie to reorganize its partnership structure and operate as a Swiss Verein. Benefits of the structure.
- Asia Pacific 150: HSF overtakes Bakers as biggest international firm in the region. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/17/2013, p12
The article reports that law firm Baker & McKenzie has been taken over by Anglo-Australian firm Herbert Smith Freehills LLP as the largest international firm in Asia Pacific. The company employs a total of 1,130 lawyers, 890 of whom come from Freehills. The company celebrated its 50th year in...
- A Swede deal. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/11/2013, p12
The article profiles Baker & McKenzie LLP, a leading global law firm. It highlights the strategic move of the firm to enhance its international platform by hiring Mats SacklÃ©n, a former partner at White & Case LLP qualified in both Swedish and U.S. law. Other critical topics in the legal...
- The Lawyer Management: Baker & McKenzie. Burton, Lucy; Robertson, Laurie // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/16/2013, p26
An interview with Laurie Robertson, global director of business development (BD), marketing and communications at Baker & McKenzie is presented. When asked how his role changed since joining the firm, he mentioned that his role has broadened considerably with the backing of the executive...
- Baker & McKenzie signs trainees up to College of Law's new bespoke LPC. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p8
The article offers information about the Baker & McKnzie Legal Practice Course offered by the College of Law starting September 2007. Baker & McKenzie was the latest firm to sign up. Meanwhile, the college has formed a partnership with Berwin Leighton Paisner company to deliver the course to...
- London lovers: Latham ranks top in the capital. // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/14/2014, p4
The article reports on the changes in the top 30 international law firms in London, England in 2014. It notes that Latham & Watkins LLP has taken the top spot which was dominated by Baker & McKenzie in 2013 while Quinn Emanuel was dropped out of the top 30. It states that White & Case was second...