- Detroit's top five law firms stay in top 200 of journal's rankings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p25
The article reports that Detroit's top five law firms remained among the top 200 in the National Law Journal's annual survey of the 250 largest law firms, despite a resumption of growth among major law firms. None in Michigan are close to the top 25 law firms, all of which have more than 900...
- Company Overview. // Baker & McKenzie SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Presents a company profile of Baker & McKenzie, a private law firm specializing in antitrust law, international trade, mergers and acquisitions and tax law. Company headquarters.
- Baker & McKenzie revamps partner setup. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p3
Offers information on the overhaul of the partnership structure of Great Britain-based law firm, Baker and McKenzie.
- Asia Pacific 150: HSF overtakes Bakers as biggest international firm in the region. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/17/2013, p12
The article reports that law firm Baker & McKenzie has been taken over by Anglo-Australian firm Herbert Smith Freehills LLP as the largest international firm in Asia Pacific. The company employs a total of 1,130 lawyers, 890 of whom come from Freehills. The company celebrated its 50th year in...
- A Swede deal. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/11/2013, p12
The article profiles Baker & McKenzie LLP, a leading global law firm. It highlights the strategic move of the firm to enhance its international platform by hiring Mats SacklÃ©n, a former partner at White & Case LLP qualified in both Swedish and U.S. law. Other critical topics in the legal...
- SWOT Analysis. // Baker & McKenzie SWOT Analysis;Mar2011, p1
A business analysis of Baker & McKenzie LLP, a private law firm that provides services to business and industrial clients through partners, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong customer base and...
- B&M scoops two places in top employer lists. Manning, Laura // Lawyer 2B;Summer2011, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on Baker & McKenzie's success in becoming the only law firm in Great Britain to enter both "The Times" Top 100 Graduate Employers list and "The Sunday Times" 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2011.
- B&M forms single North American profits centre. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p7
Reports on the move of Baker and McKenzie to unite the law firm's North American offices as one profit center with one compensation system. Reason behind the firm's move; Performance-based criteria under the company's compensation system.
- Baker & McKenzie opens in Jeddah as Middle East focus grows. Bernal, Natasha // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/6/2014, p1
The article reports that law firm Baker & McKenzie has opened a new office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.