Suntory Limited SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis. // Suntory Limited SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p5
The article presents information on Japanese brewing and distilling company Suntory Ltd. and offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis as of December 2005. Information on the company's business operations is provided. Potential threats to the company include a declining...
- Company Overview. // Suntory Limited SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article presents information on Japanese brewing and distilling company Suntory Ltd. Information on the company's business operations is provided. Estimated revenue during the fiscal year ended December 2004 is revealed. A decline in the company's net profits during fiscal year 2004 is revealed.
- Key Facts. // Suntory Limited SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article offers facts and information on Japanese brewing and distilling company Suntory Ltd. The company's head office is revealed. The phone, fax number and Web address of the company are also given. Estimated annual revenue/turnover is provided. The number of people employed by the company...
- Research in Focus - Opportunity Waiting: Beers Beyond Lager. // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);11/9/2014, p4
The article offers an outlook for the beer alternatives market for 2014-2018. Topics covered include the expected amount of revenue that will be generated by beer alternatives, the reason behind the exclusion of stout from the category and the importance of beer alternatives as a source of...
- BREWERIES & BEER-MAKING INDUSTRY NAICS 31212. // United States Breweries & Beer-Making Industry Report;2016, p1
No abstract available.
- SIX O'CLOCK SWILL: REMEMBERED. Miller, Neil // Beer & Brewer;Spring2011, Issue 16, p26
The article provides an account of the emergence of the six o'clock swill curfew in New Zealand. It indicates that the six o'clock swill fails to meet its goal which is to change the drinking habit of people in the country. It argues that the campaign promotes reckless alcoholic consumption and...
- FEEDBACK. MUNSTER, EDWARD J.; Allen, Dave // Beer & Brewer;Spring2011, Issue 18, p8
Several letters to the presented in which the senders share their experiences with beer and offer opinion on various issues related to the beer industry.
- Taking it to the People. Kaplan, Andrew // Beverage World;3/15/2010, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses the role of craft beer distributors in linking brewers with consumers. It is stated that wholesaler initiatives like the Web sites of Great Brewers and World Class Beverages are directed to consumers and inform them about craft styles and brands, places of purchase and...
- Suntory Holdings acquires Jim Beam. Weisenberger, Cora // Supermarket News Expert Blog;1/14/2014, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of bourbon whiskey producer Jim Beam by distiller Suntory Holdings Ltd. in January 2014.