- THE FIRM. // Food Manufacture;Feb2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p60
Features McCain Foods, which claims to produce one-third of all the world's french fries. History; Brands; Strategy; Worldwide operations; Guide to potential employees.
- McCain Foods aims to provide profit for operators with its Gastro Chips. // Wholesale News;Apr2012, Issue 4, p21
The article offers brief information on the Gastro Chips from McCain Foods Ltd.
- McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
The article presents a profile of privately owned frozen foods company McCain Foods, a processor of french fries. It cites other quality products being produced by the company. It reveals the revenues recorded by the company during the fiscal year ended June 2005. It presents key facts about the...
- Company Overview. // McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article presents an overview of privately owned frozen foods company, McCain Foods, a processor of french fries. It cites other quality food products being produced by the company. It gives the total number of production facilities operated by the company. It reveals the revenues recorded by...
- French fries sales up 30% : Frozen fries is now a commodity and can grow even faster. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/26/2014, p8
This article reports that McCain Foods, a Canadian company that caters to major food chains like Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonald's, sees a huge market for frozen French fries in India as in-home snacking grows by more than 20% among the country's high-income households. Topics discussed...
- No Stranger to Change. Mayer, Marina // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Sep2012, p40
The article examines developments in the operation of the facility of French fries manufacturer McCain Foods in Plover, Wisconsin as of September 2012. According to plant manager Mark Schmaus, the facility underwent an upgrade to boost throughput, quality and efficiency. Among the sweet potato...
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);7/10/2003, p42
McCain Foods (GB) is part of the Canadian, family-owned McCain Group â€” the largest producer of French fries in the world. McCain has six production facilities in Great Britain, four French fry plants, one pizza plant and one appetizer plant. The company expanded to Great Britain in 1968,...
- McCain Foods offers Staycrisp Fries designed to stay hot on the plate. // Wholesale News;Nov2011, Issue 11, p26
The article offers brief information on McCain Signature Staycrisp Fries from McCain Foods Ltd.
- McCain Foods adds spice to frozen potato lines. // Convenience Store;3/27/2015, p61
The article reports on the introduction of several frozen potato fries by McCain Foods including McCain Spicy Peri Peri Fries, McCain Steakhouse Ridge Cut Fries, and McCain American BBQ Wedges.