- Plans for high-tech chippy. // Professional Engineering;10/03/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p12
Reports MCCAIN Foods to invest in a state-of-the-art frozen potato chip making factory in Staffordshire, England. Expected number of product output; Area of land occupied by the company; Number of production to employ.
- Pizza vies for a summer place on grill. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p4
Reports that McCain USA wants to put frozen pizza on America's barbecue grills this summer. McCain Ellio's Pizza with BBQ Sauce; The first known frozen pizza that can be prepared on a barbecue grill; Product can also be prepared in a conventionaloven; Mixed assessment.
- McCain to move Â£15m business out of D'Arcy. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2002, p7
Reports on decision of frozen food company McCain Foods Ltd. to review its advertising business out of D'Arcy following its merger with Leo Burnett. Business relations of McCain with D'Arcy following appointment of Campbell Doyle Dye; Competitors of McCain.
- GOODBYE SANDWICH TOASTER. // Food Manufacture;Jan2003, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p17
Reports on McCain's introduction of a toasted sandwich, Micro Toastie, that can be cooked in the microwave. Marketing effort of the company to promote the product.
- McCain in Â£15m D'Arcy review. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;12/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p11
Reports on the review of the advertising account of McCain GmbH in Great Britain. Worth of the account; Statement of marketing director Julie Leivers; Reassessment of brand communications strategy.
- McGain aims to get people talking about its Home Fries. // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p21
Reports on the launch of two advertisements of McCain Foods Ltd. to spread its cooking options message. Description of advertisements; Creator of advertisements; Marketing strategy of the company.
- McCain unveils new look for 2013. // Grocer;12/8/2012, p27
The article offers information on a modern styling to be introduced by McCain to better reflect its product range, which expanded into microwavable jacket potatoes in January 2013.
- BBH steps down as McCain Foods calls...8m creative pitch. Tylee, John // Campaign;11/21/97, Issue 47, p1
Discloses that McCain Foods is calling a pitch on creative work for about eight million British pounds worth of consumer advertising with a view to consolidating the business within a single advertising agency. Possibility that incumbent agency Poulter will lose the account; Brands handled by...
- McCain calls pitch for Â£20m creative brief. Ridley, Louise // Campaign;7/18/2014, p1
The article reports that food company McCain Foods Ltd. has launched a review of its advertising account.