McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article presents an overview of privately owned frozen foods company, McCain Foods, a processor of french fries. It cites other quality food products being produced by the company. It gives the total number of production facilities operated by the company. It reveals the revenues recorded by...
- No Stranger to Change. Mayer, Marina // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Sep2012, p40
The article examines developments in the operation of the facility of French fries manufacturer McCain Foods in Plover, Wisconsin as of September 2012. According to plant manager Mark Schmaus, the facility underwent an upgrade to boost throughput, quality and efficiency. Among the sweet potato...
- THE FIRM. // Food Manufacture;Feb2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p60
Features McCain Foods, which claims to produce one-third of all the world's french fries. History; Brands; Strategy; Worldwide operations; Guide to potential employees.
- Company Overview. // McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jul2005, p4
Presents an overview of McCain Foods Ltd., a privately owned frozen foods company that processes french fries. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended June 2005; Principal products offered, including potato specialties, appetizers, green vegetables, desserts, pizzas, juices and beverages, oven...
- McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // McCain Foods, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jul2005, p1
Presents an overview of McCain Foods Ltd., a privately owned frozen foods company that processes french fries. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year ended June 2005, services provided, and principal products; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the...
- MCCAIN CLOSES PROCESSING PLANT. // FMCG;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p45
The article reports that the potato-processing plant of French fries and oven-ready frozen food products producer McCain Foods, in Penola, South Australia will be closed by December 20, 2013, and its 59 permanent employees will be offered redundancy packages.
- F-H loses McCain business. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);9/3/2010, p2
The article reports on the decision of frozen food company McCain Foods to shift its 250,000-pound public relations (PR) account from Fleishman-Hillard to Nexus PR in 2010.
- McCain Foods looks at expanding distribution network. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;12/21/2014, p4
The article reports on the expansion of the distribution network of frozen french fries and appetizers producer McCain Foods Ltd. in India in 2014 and includes information on the availability of its products.
- The Best-Kept Secret. Mayer, Marina // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Sep2012, p32
The article announces that McCain Foods has received the 2012 Frozen Foods Processor of the Year award from the journal.