- Osmonics and Fuji form ozone generation pact. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;10/27/97, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p28
Announces the partnership between Osmonics Inc. and Fuji Electric Co. to manufacture high concentration ozone generators using proprietary Fuji technology and components. Terms of the agreement.
- Fuji Electric Selector Scans For Transmission Patterns. // Quality Progress;Apr2002, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p119
Introduces the Time Delta S Version 3 automatic transmission method and wave pattern selector scan Fuji Electric.
- Fuji controllers show merit of fuzzy logic. Lauzon, Michael; Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;7/28/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p30
Focuses on use of the PX series of nine process controllers, from Fuji Electric Limited which are distributed by Total Temperature Instrumentation Corporation. Cost of the controllers; How the controllers work.
- Digital controls for Pakistan and China. // Modern Power Systems;Oct95, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p71
Reports on Fuji Electric Co.'s selection of Woodward Governor Co. to supply digital hydro turbine control systems for Pakistan and China. Use of control systems at power plants.
- Fuji Electric Holdings Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Fuji Electric Holdings Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
An overview of an analysis of Fuji Electric Holdings, a manufacturer and supplier of heavy electric machinery based in Japan, is presented. The divisions of the company's operations are enumerated. The revenues and net income posted by the firm for the fiscal year ended March 2004 are stated. It...
- Company Overview. // Fuji Electric Holdings Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article provides an overview of Fuji Electric Holdings, a manufacturer and supplier of heavy electric machinery based in Japan. It lists the divisions that comprised the company's operations. The impact of overseas sales on the total revenues of Fuji Electric is noted. It offers information...
- SWOT Analysis. // Fuji Electric Holdings Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2010, p1
A profile of Fuji Electric Holdings Co. Ltd., a Japan-based holding company that operates subsidiaries engaged in the manufacture and sale of electric machinery, is presented. An overview of the company's operations is given, along with key facts including its business location, contact details,...
- European and Japanese companies fined for forming illegal cartel. // Modern Power Systems;Nov2009, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the penalization of European and Japanese power transformer manufacturers for operating an illegal cartel in Europe. The European Union (EU) imposed a 67.6 million euros as fine on ABB Ltd., Areva SA's Transmission and Distribution subsidiaries, Alstom SA, Fuji Electric...
- AutomationDirect adds Marathon motor, Fuji motor control lines. // Control Solutions International;Feb2004, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the addition of the microMAX motors from Marathon Motors and a line of motor control products from Fuji Electrics to the product offerings of AutomationDirect as part of the product offering expansion of the latter. Description of the microMAX motors; Price range of the motors;...