Del Monte Foods Company SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Del Monte Foods Company SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article provides an overview of the operations of Del Monte Foods Co. Del Monte produces packaged fruits and vegetables. The company also produces a range of specialty items such as pet food and snacks. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Del Monte recorded revenues of...
- Pup-Peroni debuts new UGC campaign. Bell, Lauren // DM News;2/1/2009, p3
The article reports that Del Monte Foods Co. has launched the advertising campaign "Dogs Just Know" with the advertising agency Draftfcb for promoting the brand Pup-Peroni dog snack. The campaign includes television (TV) commercials and interactive Web site. According to Christie Fleming, vice...
- Del Monte: too parent friendly. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p51
Reports that food company Del Monte is planning to launch its children's fruit snack Fruitini in Great Britain. Consumers' concern for the health value of dual-positioned food products; Marketing strategy aimed at parental endorsement and children's satisfaction; Size of the children's lunch...
- Key Facts. // Del Monte Foods Company SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article offers information on Del Monte Foods Co. including contact details, number of employees, standard industrial classification codes and revenue.
- Food: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p65
The article offers news briefs related to the global food industry. McDonald's Corp. has planned to open 175 outlets in China. Mercuries & Associates Ltd. is set to open shops in Shanghai over the next 10 years. Del Monte Foods Co. has initiated a new online and print campaign entitled "Fruit...
- News Corp is on the climb. // Printing World;8/19/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the financial performance of a News Corp., parent company of the Times in Great Britain.
- Le fonctionnement des conseils d'administration des entreprises tunisiennes. Aissa, Mahassen; Albouy, Michel // Gestion 2000;jul/aug2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p131
This article focuses on the way Boards of Directors in Tunisian companies are run. Whereas there are a lot of studies on the way Boards of Directors in major American or European companies are run and perform, little interest has been paid to companies in emerging countries. This article aims at...
- Kellogg Company SWOT Analysis. // Kellogg Company SWOT Analysis;Dec2012, p1
A business analysis of Kellogg Co., a multinational producer of breakfast foods, snack foods, cookies and crackers, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include its focus on product innovation. Weaknesses include...
- Crisps & Snacks outperforming market. Hickey, Colin J. // Checkout;Sep2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p76
The article reports on the growth of the crisps and snacks sector due to the decrease in price per unit and volume purchased per occasion as well as increase in the number of shoppers and number of trips in Ireland.