- Company Overview. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the business profile of cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The specialization of the company is focused on the production of cosmetics products. It has an employment status of over 5,000 people. In its fiscal year ended December 2004, Clarins has recorded...
- Clarins SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
The article evaluates the business performance of global cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The company is headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine in France. Clarins has generated favorable revenue results for its fiscal year ended December 2004. A possible production volume slowdown is expected for the...
- Groupe Clarins Sales Top $1 Billion in 2004. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 32, p26
Reports on the increase in the sales of Groupe Clarins for 2004. Information on the company's beauty business; Improvement in Clarins' fragrance distribution business which includes products from Procter & Gamble; Plans of the company.
- Clarins Recasts Its Color Business. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/17/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 105, p5
The article explores the changes being introduced by Clarins to its color cosmetics line to capture a greater share of the makeup market. Clarins has been changing the formulas, the colors and the packaging of its colors cosmetics line. In addition, Clarins will launch 20 stockkeeping units...
- Clarins 3Q Sales Gain 6.7%. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the financial results of Groupe Clarins for the third quarter which ended September 30, 2004. Net sales in the beauty and fragrance division; Factors that contribute to sales growth; Sales in Europe and North America.
- Clarins Sales Rise 8.7%. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 81, p18
This article reports on the profits posted by Groupe Clarins for the third quarter ended September 30, 2005. The company's net sales were up 8.7 percent at average exchange and 8.3 percent at a constant exchange rate to 238.1 million euro, or $285.3 million. The French cosmetics group's beauty...
- Pickled Cosmetics. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Apr2004, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p18
Evaluates the Mixed Pickles line of cosmetics. Number of countries in which the products are sold; Ingredients of the glitter gel.
- BEAUTY BEAT. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/12/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 54, p4
The article provides an update on the beauty and personal care market. Greenpeace activists blocked L'OrÃ©al's Dutch headquarters, in Alphen aan de Rijn, the Netherlands, on September 11, 2006, preventing beauty firm's 100 employees there from entering the premises all day. Meanwhile, Groupe...
- FAKE A GREAT GLOW. Fields, Jackie // People;7/5/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p103
The article recommends self-tanning products including Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse, Hawaiian Tropic Island Radiance Crï¿½me Lotion Self Tanner and Sonia Kashuk Sunless Tan Body Tanning Towelettes. INSET: STEPS FOR SELF-TAN SUCCESS.