- Fragrances Industry Profile: Spain. // Fragrances Industry Profile: Spain;Jul2014, p1
An analysis of the fragrances industry in Spain is presented as of July 2014. Topics discussed include the market analysis, value, competition and outlook, market category and geography segmentation, factors that drive the competition in the fragrances market and profiles of leading companies...
- Launch pad heats up at Clarins. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/4/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 90, p4
Reports on the February 1994 launching of Clarins SA's Perfecting Cream Mask product. Expected sales; Advertising campaign for the product; Future prospects.
- A place in the sun. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/13/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p8
Reports on Clarins USA's repackaging of its sun care line. Fortification of Clarins' sun-protection formulas; Expected impact to sales; Planned distribution of samples; Price.
- Clarins said to be negotiating for European fragrance firm. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 23, p10
Reports on Clarins SA's negotiations to purchase an unidentified fragrance company. Branching out to other categories by the company, Europe's market share leader in skin care; Company's development of a fragrance with designer Paul Smith.
- Clarins aims to last. Fine, Jenny B. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 77, p6
Reports that Clarins SA will introduce its own long-lasting lipstick by August 1997. Competition of the company with Lancome and Revlon; Strategy to boost sales.
- Clarins nets drop 34.5% for 1993, to $23.86 Million. Weisman, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/20/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 76, p20
Reports on the financial performance of Clarins S.A. for the year 1993. Profits decrease for the year; Reason for the decrease in profit; Decrease in the operating margins; Reason for such decrease; Proposal for a dividend declaration.
- New Clarins scent unit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/21/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 121, p6
Reports on the formation of the CFG (Clarins Fragrance Group) by Clarins USA to distribute the Azzaro and Montana scents in America. Clarins president Joseph Horowitz's comment on the set up; Reason for the move; Appointment of Brad Horowitz as CFG's director of sakes.
- Clarins Net Soars 66.4% in Half. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 65, p10
Reports on the financial status of Groupe Clarins. Increase in net profit; Operating margins for the cosmetics category; Other businesses owned by Clarins; Restructuring of the Mugler fashion business.
- Quiet Clarin making moves. Paxman, Andrew // Variety;3/25/96, Vol. 362 Issue 8, p40
Reports on the performance of entertainment media Clarins of Argentina. Winner of Government auction of Buenos Aires superstation Canal 13; How Clarins has maintained Canal 13; What Clarin's future plans are.