- Clarins SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
The article evaluates the business performance of global cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The company is headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine in France. Clarins has generated favorable revenue results for its fiscal year ended December 2004. A possible production volume slowdown is expected for the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p5
The article evaluates the financial strengths and weaknesses of global cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The weak demand for cosmetics products from 2000 through 2002 affected the performance of the skincare product lines. The brand and store positioning strategies of the company is considered a...
- Clarins Recasts Its Color Business. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/17/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 105, p5
The article explores the changes being introduced by Clarins to its color cosmetics line to capture a greater share of the makeup market. Clarins has been changing the formulas, the colors and the packaging of its colors cosmetics line. In addition, Clarins will launch 20 stockkeeping units...
- Groupe Clarins Sales Top $1 Billion in 2004. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 32, p26
Reports on the increase in the sales of Groupe Clarins for 2004. Information on the company's beauty business; Improvement in Clarins' fragrance distribution business which includes products from Procter & Gamble; Plans of the company.
- BEAUTY BEAT. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/12/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 54, p4
The article provides an update on the beauty and personal care market. Greenpeace activists blocked L'OrÃ©al's Dutch headquarters, in Alphen aan de Rijn, the Netherlands, on September 11, 2006, preventing beauty firm's 100 employees there from entering the premises all day. Meanwhile, Groupe...
- FAKE A GREAT GLOW. Fields, Jackie // People;7/5/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p103
The article recommends self-tanning products including Clarins Delectable Self Tanning Mousse, Hawaiian Tropic Island Radiance Crï¿½me Lotion Self Tanner and Sonia Kashuk Sunless Tan Body Tanning Towelettes. INSET: STEPS FOR SELF-TAN SUCCESS.
- Essence Corp. at 25: A company where family values count. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Apr2013, p74
The article profiles Essence Corp., the family-owned distributor of fine fragrances and cosmetics. It highlights the company's 25th anniversary in the travel retail business as well as the success of the company's experience managing Clarins Group for all local markets in Latin America....
- Clarins 3Q Sales Gain 6.7%. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the financial results of Groupe Clarins for the third quarter which ended September 30, 2004. Net sales in the beauty and fragrance division; Factors that contribute to sales growth; Sales in Europe and North America.
- What's new at Clarins? Rummell, Tara // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr99, Vol. 164 Issue 4, p24
Features Clarins, a leader in premium skincare in Europe and France; History of the company; Sales in 1998; Product development in skincare and sun care; Outlook for Clarins' cosmetics and toiletries business by country.