Clarins SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the business profile of cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The specialization of the company is focused on the production of cosmetics products. It has an employment status of over 5,000 people. In its fiscal year ended December 2004, Clarins has recorded...
- SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;May2010, p1
A profile of Clarins SA, a French cosmetic products company, is presented. Clarins manufactures, markets and distributes make up, perfume and skin care products. The company employs 6,100 people. A SWOT analysis for the company is provided, which includes a positive outlook for the men's...
- SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p5
The article evaluates the financial strengths and weaknesses of global cosmetics manufacturer Clarins. The weak demand for cosmetics products from 2000 through 2002 affected the performance of the skincare product lines. The brand and store positioning strategies of the company is considered a...
- Clarins 3Q Sales Gain 6.7%. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the financial results of Groupe Clarins for the third quarter which ended September 30, 2004. Net sales in the beauty and fragrance division; Factors that contribute to sales growth; Sales in Europe and North America.
- SWOT Analysis. // Clarins SWOT Analysis;Sep2006, p5
A business analysis of Clarins SA, which is engaged in the production of skin care products, make-up and perfume, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong brands and diversified product offerings....
- What's new at Clarins? Rummell, Tara // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr99, Vol. 164 Issue 4, p24
Features Clarins, a leader in premium skincare in Europe and France; History of the company; Sales in 1998; Product development in skincare and sun care; Outlook for Clarins' cosmetics and toiletries business by country.
- New items help Clarins raise sales 12.4% in '98. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/12/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 29, p19
Reports on the financial performance of cosmetics and fragrance manufacturer Clarins SA for 1998. Comparison with financial figures in the previous year; Sales of Clarins' business sectors.
- Fluctuations in Currency Influence Clarins Results. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 23, p8
Reports on the financial performance of cosmetics firm Groupe Clarins for the quarter which ended on June 30, 2003. Increase in sales; Couture sales; Impact of the strength of the euro.
- Clarins Net Sales Rise 10 Percent. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/17/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 81, p6
Reports on the financial performance of beauty products firm Clarins for the third quarter which ended on September 30, 2003. Net sales; Performance of various segments o the firm; Sales gain; Sales for various regions.