- FB TARGETING GAMERS. // Daily Variety;5/21/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 35, p21
The article focuses on the release of "Ghost Recon: Commander," a game being promoted by Ubisoft Inc. and Loot Drop as the first Facebook game that targets traditional gamers.
- Keeping Faith. Ryan // Micro Mart;6/26/2014, Issue 1317, p80
The article reviews several online video games developed by Ubisoft including the Rainbow Six: Siege, the Assassin's Creed Unity, and the Far Cry 4.
- Far Cry: Instincts. // Australian PC User;Jan2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p70
The article reviews the video game Far Cry: Instincts from Ubisoft Co.
- Myst V: End of Ages. // Australian PC User;Jan2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p71
The article reviews the video game Myst V: End of Ages from Ubisoft Co.
- Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Saltzman, Marc // Tribute;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p38
Reviews the video game Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow from Ubisoft.
- Company Overview. // UBI Soft Entertainment SA SWOT Analysis;Aug2007, p4
An overview of Ubisoft Entertainment SA, a developer and distributor of interactive entertainment products, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year March 2007 and the number of employees.
- Company Overview. // UBI Soft Entertainment SA SWOT Analysis;Jan2008, p4
An overview of UBISoft Entertainment SA, which is a developer and distributor of interactive entertainment products operating in North America and Europe, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year ended March 2007, as well as principal business offered, including its...
- DIGITAL STRATEGY: MARKET REVIEWS Case study - Ubisoft. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/21/2011, p58
The article provides information on an online game "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved" introduced by Ubisoft Inc. in November 2010 and ensures that the product stayed in the top three search results on Google search engine. It also informs that before launch Ubisoft worked with social media agency...
- Expansion,technology reap rewards for Tarjec. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);4/15/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p13
The article presents information on the business expansion of manufacturing firm Tarjac Inc. It is reported that Tarjac completed a 15,000-square-foot expansion of its manufacturing plant last September, and the move is now starting to bear fruit. The expansion will add 15 new jobs to the...