- Fidelity Small Cap Value. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jun2007, Issue 49, p4
Several charts are presented that list performance indicators for the Fidelity Small Cap Value from 2003 to 2007, as well as the portfolio analysis of selected corporations including Tesoro Corp. and AAR Corp.
- Tesoro May Need To Divest Pipelines To Pay for Valero Deal. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the plan of San Antonio, Texas-based Tesoro Petroleum Corp. to divest some of its non-core assets.
- Walking a Tightrope. Morrison, Mitch // Convenience Store News;3/3/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on business plans adopted by petroleum refinery Tesoro Petroleum Corp. to raise long-term profits. Ways in which the company intends to reduce debt by 500 million dollars by the end of 2003; Fourth quarter earnings declared by the company for 2002; Assets that the company is divesting. ...
- Company: Wash. refinery fire kills one, three missing. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/2/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 79, p8
The article reports on the fire that hits the Tesoro Corp.'s refinery that resulted to the death of one employee and three missing in Anacortes, Washington.
- Tesoro Offers $925M in HY for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p30
The article reports on a 925 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds offered by the San Antonio, Texas-based company Tesoro.
- Tesoro to sell upstream holdings. Kennedy, Sarah // National Petroleum News;Jul99, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p42
Announces the intention of Tesoro Petroleum Corp. to trade or sell its exploration and production operations. Financial performance of the company's worldwide exploration and production operations.
- Strike forces refiners' Plan Bs. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/3/2015, pA02
The article reports on the plan of petroleum refiner Tesoro to keep running two of its plants via contingency plans.
- Tesoro meets asset-sale goal. // National Petroleum News;Feb2003, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p40
Reports on Tesoro Petroleum Corp.'s agreement with Skyline-FRI 7, TSO, LP to sell and lease back 30 of the company's retail outlets located in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho and Utah. Use of half of the proceeds to pay down term debt.
- NATURAL RESOURCES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/6/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p10
This article announces the acquisition by Tesoro Corp. of the existing Shell-branded wholesale supply contracts in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Utah and most of the Idaho.