- Key Facts. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article offers facts and information on U.S. wireless services provider Sprint Nextel. The head office of the company is mentioned. The phone, fax number and Web address of the company are revealed. Estimated annual revenue/turnover of the company is given. The total number of people...
- Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The book presents information on U.S. wireless services provider Sprint Nextel and offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis as of November 2005. Estimated annual revenue of the combined companies is revealed. Services and products being offered by the companies are...
- Clear, And Almost Free. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p33
Comments on the appointment of Len Lauer as president of Sprint PCS. Views on the experience of Lauer; Opinion on the wireless price competition; Type of action the company needs to consider for its overall pricing schemes.
- Data adds to higher ARPU for operators. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/23/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the impact of wireless data services on the average revenue per user (ARPU) of wireless operators in the U.S. as of August 2004. Contribution of wireless data services to the ARPU of wireless data providers such as Sprint PCS and T-Mobile USA Inc.; Relevance of data services to...
- Customer adds expected to slip a bit in 3Q reports. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/26/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p14
Reports on a potential decline in customer additions in the wireless communications industry in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. Causes of the decline; Impact of the continued uptake of family plans by Verizon Wireless on its average revenue per user results during the quarter; Total net...
- Making the cut. Wood, Nick // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2007, p16
The article reports on the job cuts announced by wireless communication companies Motorola and Sprint Nextel. Sprint Nextel plans to cut 5,000 jobs from its workforce after losing 306,000 contract customers in the fourth quarter of 2006. Motorola, meanwhile, announced it will cut 3,500 jobs...
- Spring pursues middlemen role. Morgan, Bryan // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the Wireless Application Manager platform by Sprint PCS which uses the intelligent deployment of Web services. Developers' means of becoming partners; Reasons the wireless Web has failed; Submission of the J2ME Web services specification to the Java Community Process.
- Sprint PCS disappoints, VoiceStream surprises with 4Q adds. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the decline in customer growth at wireless firm Sprint PCS in the fourth quarter of 2001. Number of net customers added; Factors which contributed to the decline in customer additions; Views of analysts on the decline.
- Making money online. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the combination of Internet applications and wireless technologies. Evaluation of the business plans of Internet and wireless technologies; Overview of the report `Creating the New World Wireless Operator'; Business models established by Sprint PCS company. INSET: Briefly.