- Key Facts. // Sears Canada SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents key facts about retailer Sears Canada Inc., including its head office address, contact numbers, Web site address, and number of employees.
- Sears Canada rolls out upscale Eatons banner. Knell, Michael J. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p12
Reports on Canada-based retailer Sears Canada's launch of its Eatons store brand in various cities in the country as of December 2000. Features of the retail stores; Comparison with the T. Eaton Co. stores.
- Sears Canada Sees Red Ink in 01. // Home Textiles Today;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p19
The article reports the decline in sales during the first quarter in 2013 of the retail company Sears Canada Inc. despite improvements in the bed, bath, apparel and accessories categories of the company.
- Sears Canada 3Q net earnings drop 59.2%. // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p90
Reports on the sales and earnings performance of Sears Canada Inc. in 2002. Revenues; Store remodelings; Profitability focus of the firm.
- Sears Canada to slash 1,200 jobs. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the job reduction plans of Sears Canada Inc. Volume of jobs to be reduced.
- Sears Canada revenues dip 7.8%. // Furniture/Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p34
Reports on the financial performance of retailer and furniture merchant Sears Canada for the 13-week period which ended on June 28, 2003. Net earnings; Sales; Revenues for the first six months; Growth of the company's 'Sears More Value' and 'Sears Essentials' off-price programs.
- Sears Canada sales fall 7.1% in third quarter. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p34
The article reports that multi-channel retailer Sears Canada Inc. said its revenues for its 2011 fiscal third quarter were down 7.1% from the comparable period in 2010.
- Sears Canada profits up 83.6% in 3Q. // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p95
Reports on retailer Sears Canada Inc.'s financial performance for the quarter ended September 27, 2003. Revenues; Profits; After-tax gain; Factors affecting the company's sales; Prospects for the next financial quarter.
- Post '98, Sears Canada thrives. FOX, JIM // Discount Store News;2/8/99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the net earnings of Sears Canada, a retailer of general merchandise, for the year ended January 2, 1999. Revenue figures; Number of stores operated by the company; Details on Sears Canada's growth initiatives.