- Chain Performance. // Chain Store Age;Aug2006, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p11A
Several charts are presented that lists the financial performance of U.S. retail stores in 2006, including Duane Reade, Polo Ralph Lauren and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- WALL STREET WATCH. // Home Textiles Today;7/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p18
Several charts representing the stock price indexes of several retail companies, manufacturers and suppliers including Culp Inc., Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. and J.C. Penney Co. Inc. are presented.
- Taking on the bigs: Ralph puts Polo Sport into wide distribution. Feitelberg, Rosemary; Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/12/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 51, p1
Reports that Ralph Lauren's Polo Sport line is about to expand distribution to department and better specialty stores. Lauren's objective of capturing the women's activewear market; Ralph Lauren's plan to move into the women's athletic footwear market through a licensing deal with Rockport Co.
- Polo grounds. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Jan98, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p138
Looks at the establishment of a site which was created by Pointe Design with assistance from the polo team, for the San Francisco flagship store for Polo Ralph Lauren.
- RRL line due for fall arrival in Tokyo Polo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 48, p17
Focuses on Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.'s introduction of its RRL line of rugged wear and jeans to Japan. Projected retail sales for the first year of operations; Merchandise and prices.
- Polo Ralph Lauren looking for factory outlet store site. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/24/97, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p5
Reports on Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores' search for outlet store space in the Park City area in Utah.
- Polo Jeans has an Edgier ad campaign and promotions with film. J.O. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/24/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p9
Focuses on Polo Jeans Co.'s advertising and promotional campaigns. Allocated budget; Tie-ins with independent films; Features of the new advertising campaign shot by Bruce Weber; Advertising medium; Addition of in-store shops; Sponsorship of outdoor screenings of four independent films.
- Ralph's new face. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/26/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 62, p12
Reports that Polo Ralph Lauren has signed an exclusive worldwide contract with Tanga of Click Model Management for the latter to represent Polo Ralph Lauren apparel and Ralph Lauren Fragrances. Other celebrities under Polo's exclusive contracts.
- A little racy. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/9/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 70, p13
Presents a photograph of Polo Jeans Co.'s Lycra spandex tank top and cotton twill pants having a logo trim and racing stripe.