- Key Facts. // Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents facts about Ball Corp., a producer of metal and plastic cans and containers for the food and beverage industry as well as supplier of products for the space and defense industries. It cites the company's headquarters in the U.S. It gives the company's contact information,...
- Learning the fax helps control rising costs. Winter, Marc // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p44
Presents a number of tips for boosting a fax machine's performance. Using faster fax modems; Renting office equipment; Limiting on-site service visits; Sending faxes after 5 p.m.
- THE FAXAWAY TOOL! // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
The article offers ways on how to send a free fax without using a fax machine.
- Face the Fax. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Dec1999, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p28
Reports that small businesses in the United States can receive facsimiles for free with a visit to the eFax Web site. Requirements for receiving faxes; Benefits with the reception of faxes as e-mail attachments; Disadvantages with the eFax service.
- Internet faxing advances with the holidays. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;12/09/96, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p16
Reports on efforts by Internet faxing companies to offer services which would boot up availability and acceptance of facsimiles sent via the Internet. Cost of transmitting faxes over the Internet; Continued growth in the global faxing industry. INSET: How it works..
- Inmac fax card. // Accountancy;Feb90, Vol. 105 Issue 1158, p134
This article features the Inmac facsimile card. As a result of growth in use, facsimile lines are all too often engaged. Although machines with auto-redial facilities offer a solution, so do facsimile cards. The card can also offer more document security than some basic machines. The card takes...
- High-speed digital facsimile transceivers reduce phone costs of electronic mail. // Marketing News;11/26/1982, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p21
The article reports on the 3300 and 3100 high-speed desktop facsimile transceivers launched by Rapicom Inc. in Fairfield, New Jersey to reduce the telephone cost of using electronic mail in advertising, marketing and public relations. 3300 and 3100 transmit and receive the contents of a standard...
- Avoid being snared by the fax trap. Graham, John R. // Marketing News;11/7/1988, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p9
The article outlines the disadvantages of facsimile (fax) machines. Transmission of information through fax is not the same as effective communication which results from personal contact and interaction. Getting information out which is not similar to getting the message across is another...
- Virtual Fax Services: Fulfilling the Dream. Singh, Harprit // Accounting Today;9/10/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 16, Special section p19
The article discusses about online fax services that provide a paperless business environment. Online fax services eliminate the problems associated with using an ordinary fax machine, including the use of paper, ink and a dedicated phone line. The service allows recipients to receive documents...