- Key Facts. // Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents facts about Ball Corp., a producer of metal and plastic cans and containers for the food and beverage industry as well as supplier of products for the space and defense industries. It cites the company's headquarters in the U.S. It gives the company's contact information,...
- Learning the fax helps control rising costs. Winter, Marc // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p44
Presents a number of tips for boosting a fax machine's performance. Using faster fax modems; Renting office equipment; Limiting on-site service visits; Sending faxes after 5 p.m.
- THE FAXAWAY TOOL! // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
The article offers ways on how to send a free fax without using a fax machine.
- Face the Fax. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Dec1999, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p28
Reports that small businesses in the United States can receive facsimiles for free with a visit to the eFax Web site. Requirements for receiving faxes; Benefits with the reception of faxes as e-mail attachments; Disadvantages with the eFax service.
- Internet faxing advances with the holidays. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;12/09/96, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p16
Reports on efforts by Internet faxing companies to offer services which would boot up availability and acceptance of facsimiles sent via the Internet. Cost of transmitting faxes over the Internet; Continued growth in the global faxing industry. INSET: How it works..
- Virtual Fax Services: Fulfilling the Dream. Singh, Harprit // Accounting Today;9/10/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 16, Special section p19
The article discusses about online fax services that provide a paperless business environment. Online fax services eliminate the problems associated with using an ordinary fax machine, including the use of paper, ink and a dedicated phone line. The service allows recipients to receive documents...
- Troubleshooting your fax. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Jul2008, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p87
The article provides tips on how to determine whether there is a problem with a telephone line when using a fax machine or fax/modem. It is advised that one can distinguish a problem through the Telstra Corp. Ltd.'s service called FaxStream TestFax Plus. By using the test service, one can send a...
- Fax goes SMS. // Management Services;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p26
Combining the functions of fax with mobile telephony's SMS seems a good idea for bringing fax fully into the emailing loop. The UX-S10 fax machine from Sharp which can receive and send text messages was evaluated. The fax has the additional facility that it can print out text messages without...
- Faxnews. // Management Services;Feb1992, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p42
This article reports on the fax machine model Canon Fax 150 which is a new little machine aimed at the office based and home based worker who already uses an answerphone. The Fax 150 has its own fax-answerphone switch which automatically transfers phone calls to the answerphone machine,...