- Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The article features the Nikon Corp., consumer products manufacturer based in Tokyo, Japan. In this paper, a background information on the operations of the company is provided. This article also provides information on its financial performance. The strengths of the company are mentioned...
- SWOT Analysis. // Hindustan Lever Limited SWOT Analysis;Jun2010, p1
A profile of Hindustan Uniliver Limited, which is the largest fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in India, is presented. Particular focus is given to the company's financial performance in 2009. Key facts about the company, such as contact information, revenue/turnover and number of...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p2
The article reports that inventories of merchant wholesalers rose in December 2004, climbing 0.4% to $328.3 billion. According to U.S. Department of Commerce data, the December figure followed November's revised 1.2%, climb, originally reported as a 1.1% climb. Meanwhile, sales grew 0.9% to...
- Corporate earnings paint a grim picture. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;5/13/2015, p30
The article presents an analysis on the decline of the March 2015 quarter earnings from aggregate net profit of 101 consumer goods companies in India, making such their worst performance since at least the quarter ended December 2012.
- SWOT Analysis. // Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2007, p5
A business analysis of Nikon Corp., a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of optical products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include wide product portfolio. Weaknesses include low...
- Greek industry turnover index declines in Feb. // Regional Today;4/17/2014, p2
The article reports on the decline in the industry turnover index in Greece in February 2014.
- Nabarro's French ally LefÃ¨vre Pelletier reports 7 per cent turnover rise. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/2/2015, p17
The article reports on the seven-percent turnover rise in Nabarro's French ally Lef&232;vre Pelletier.
- ON THE IMBALANCE OF INVENTORIES IN MULTI--ECHELON SYSTEMS. Zipkin, Paul // Mathematics of Operations Research;Aug84, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p402
A central depot periodically orders or produces new stock and withdraws inventory in order to allocate it among several demand points, each experiencing random demands over a finite planning horizon. This system gives rise to a dynamic program with a state space of very large dimension. We...
- Increase Productivity. Murray, Karel // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
The article offers tips on how to improve productive by seeing the larger perspective while reducing stress and anxiety. It says that business-related elements and awareness of the economic situtation are needed to develop a strategic plan for productivity improvement. It advises that the manner...