Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis. // Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p5
The article presents an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to Nikon Corp., a consumer products manufacturer based in Tokyo, Japan. Background information on the operations of the company is provided. Among the strengths of the company are its wide product portfolio and...
- Corporate earnings paint a grim picture. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;5/13/2015, p30
The article presents an analysis on the decline of the March 2015 quarter earnings from aggregate net profit of 101 consumer goods companies in India, making such their worst performance since at least the quarter ended December 2012.
- Locus of design. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Dec2002, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p17
Focuses on the changes occurring in designing consumer products. Deviation of responsibility from the consumer-product design companies to semiconductor houses; Creation of a platform for the development of communication products; Adaptation and customization of original equipment manufacturers...
- CPFR: A glimpse into retail's future? Schenck, Jean // Automatic I.D. News;Nov98, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p51
Focuses on the `Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR)' guidelines for helping manufacturers, distributors and retailers to plan, forecast and replenish consumer products. Pilot tests on the CPFR guidelines; Use to keep technology from serving as a barrier to...
- CRP investment pays off in many ways. Parks, Liz; Popolillo, Melissa C. // Drug Store News;2/1/99, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p26
Provides information on the success of continuous replenishment programs (CRP) for the Joint Industry Project on Efficient Consumer Response. How CRP played a significant role in IBM; Use of the CRP by Procter & Gamble in monitoring the movement of its goods at retailers distribution center;...
- Durable Goods Orders Climb 2.9% in April. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33324, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of durable goods orders in April 2010 in the U.S.
- Prediction of New Product Performance: An Analytical Approach. Claycamp, Henry J.; Liddy, Lucien E. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Nov69, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p414
Few attempts have been made to build analytical models for predicting product performance before market introduction. This article describes and applies a model for predicting consumer trials and repeat purchases as a function of controllable and uncontrollable marketing variables.
- Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
A SWOT analysis of Nikon Corp. is presented.
- Company Overview. // Nikon Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
Presents an overview of Nikon Corp., which manufactures a range of industrial and consumer products including cameras, telescopes/binoculars, eyewear, ICs and LCD steppers, CMP systems, semiconductor inspection instruments, and semiconductor inspection microscopes. Revenues generated in fiscal...