- Mitsukoshi posts loss of $18.9 million in first six months. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/19/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 76, p31
Reports on the net loss of $18.9 million by the Mitsukoshi Ltd. Profit of 1.1 billion yen; Decrease in sales; Weak spending on women's apparel.
- Mitsukoshi sets offering for its Tiffany holdings. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the plan of Mitsukoshi Ltd. to sell its entire share in Tiffany & Co. through a secondary offering. Total amount to be raised from the sale of shares; Closing share price of Tiffany trading on the New York Stock Exchange for the period ending January 7, 1999.
- Mitsukoshi, Daimaru plan joint buying. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 125, p2
Reports on the agreement between Mitsukoshi and The Daimaru Inc. to jointly plan and buy merchandise beginning January 1995.
- Key Facts. // Mitsukoshi, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents key facts about Tokyo, Japan-based Mitsukoshi Ltd., a company primarily engaged in the operation of department stores in both Japan and overseas. The number of employees of the company is cited. Also included is the company's head office, phone, fax, web address,...
- Takashimaya Net Falls 41 Percent, Mitsukoshi Back in Black for Half. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/20/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 76, p22
Discusses the financial losses by department stores Takashimaya Co. and Mitsukoshi Ltd. of Japan in the first half of 2000. Declines in sales and apparel businesses; Drop in net profits and operating profit at Takashimaya; Comparison of Mitsukoshi's net profits in 1999 and 2000.
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.