Linensn Things SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis. // Linensn Things SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p5
The article presents an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to Linens 'n Things, a home goods distributor based in Clifton, New Jersey. Background information on the operations of the company is provided. Among the strengths of the company include leading market...
- Company Overview. // Linensn Things SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
Presents an overview of Linens 'n Things Inc., one of the largest U.S. chains of home goods. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended January 2005; Principal products offered, including bedding, towels, house wares, and other home accessories, such as bath items and window treatments.
- Linensn Things SWOT Analysis. // Linensn Things SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
Presents an overview of Linens 'n Things Inc., one of the largest U.S. chains of home goods. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year ended January 2005, products provided, and location of the headquarters; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company,...
- SWOT Analysis. // Linensn Things SWOT Analysis;Dec2007, p5
A business analysis of Linens 'n Things Inc., a privately held retailer of home textiles, house wares and home accessories, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include leading market position. Weaknesses include...
- LNT Widens Losses to $4.1 Million. // Home Textiles Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Linens 'n Things Inc. in the U.S. Estimation of the company's deficit; Computation of the sales at the home furnishings superstore; Assessment of the total expenses of the company.
- SWOT Analysis. // Linensn Things SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
A profile of Clifton, New Jersey-based Linens'n Things, an online retailer of home textiles, housewares and home accessories, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact information. An analysis of the company's...
- Around the State. // njbiz;10/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p35
Presents news briefs on business issues in New Jersey as of October 24, 2005. Decision of Alpharma to sell its U.S. and international generic drug operations to Actavis; Elected members of the board of directors at Computer Horizons; Financial performance of Linens 'n Things for the third quarter.
- LNT Reports Slow 3Q, Mulls Sale. // Home Textiles Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the financial performance of home textile retailer Linens 'n Things in the third quarter of 2005 in the United States. Acquisition of almost 10% of the retailer by Lagerinn ehf and Jackup a Dul Jacobsen; Average price of stock per share; Decline in customer traffic.
- Charge Accentuates LNT Loss. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Linens 'n Things Inc. (LNT). With sales stalled by slow traffic, southern hurricanes and school season, and pressurized earnings from the retailers, the third-quarter profits at LNT went down to $17.2 million from $21 million in 2003. Overall...