Kubota Corporation SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Kubota Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article provides an overview of Kubota Corp. in Osaka, Japan. The company is a leading manufacturer of tractors and farm equipment in the country. The company also manufactures vending machines for cigarettes and beverages. The company generated revenues of US$9.2 billion in the fiscal year...
- Untitled. Andrews, James // Farmers Weekly;6/14/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p28
The article discusses Japanese agricultural machinery manufacturer Kubota's plans for the European market. It mentions the part of the company's revenues in 2012 that came from agricultural and construction equipment sales and the number of tractors and engines produced at its Sakai plant in...
- Kubota moves into mainstream market. // Farmers Weekly;8/22/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p69
Reports that a new range of farm tractors is available at Kubota as of August 2003 for farmers in Great Britain. Features of the tractors; Information on the models; Price.
- Japanese manufacturer sets sights
on share of mainstream market. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;11/26/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 22, p51
Reports on the M105-S agricultural tractor launched by Kubota in Great Britain in 2004. Information on the engine; Price; Speed of tractors introduced in the British market.
- Untitled. Mark, Oliver // Farmers Weekly;9/20/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 37, p50
The product offers a preview of Kubota's 6060 and 7060 farm tractors.
- Kubota introduces new M-Series tractors at NFMS 2012. Huting, Kathy // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;2/16/2012, p1
The article reports on the launch of the M-Series tractors by Kubota at the 2012 National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- New Models from Kubota. // Horse-Canada.com;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p74
The article evaluates tractor models from Kubota including the B20 Series models for 2008, the MX5100F2WD and the M59TLB.
- Untitled. Watts, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;5/2/2008, p34
The article reports on the plan of Japanese manufacturer Kubota to launch a new series of tractors at the May 2008 Grassland and Muck event with a range of new features. The M40 series offers four models in the 60-95 horsepower range with prices starting from Â£23,000, and they are available...
- EURO-DESIGN TRACTORS. // Organic Gardening (08973792);Apr89, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
Introduces Kubota's G1800 and G1900 garden tractors. Key features; Price; Engine.