- IRWIN OPENS NEW HEADQUARTERS. // National Mortgage News;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p13
Announces the opening of Irwin Mortgage Corp.'s headquarters in Fishers, Indiana on May 29, 2003.
- Irwin Mortgage decides to keep growing locally. Callahan, Ed // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p30
Reports on the growth of the business of mortgage lender Irwin Mortgage Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana as of July 2002. Construction of a corporate headquarters and national production office in Fishers; Focus of the company on the first-time buyer market; Factors contributing to the lender's...
- ARCHITECTURE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p15
Reports on the recipients of the Excellence in Architecture Awards in the U.S. CSO; Irwin Mortgage Corp.; Faber Design.
- PRODUCT & SERVICE. // Credit Union Journal;9/23/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Introduces several products and services related to credit unions as of September 23, 2002 in the U.S. Processing of items for credit unions by Southeast Corporate; Partnership of Michigan Federal Credit Union and Irwin Mortgage in providing home financing; Release of the 'Bonus Check Card' by...
- Irwin Mortgage Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Irwin Mortgage Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
This book offers information on the U.S. mortgage lender and loan servicer Irwin Mortgage Corp. An overview of the company is presented. Key facts about the company is also given. It presents information on the company's strengths and weaknesses, as well as the opportunities being provided by...
- Irwin Selling $14B in MSRs. // National Mortgage News;4/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p1
The article focuses on the plan of the Columbus, Ohio-based Irwin Financial Corp. (IFC) to sell part of its servicing rights at its mortgage affiliate. In January 2006, IFC said that it was exiting the conventional market by selling the Fishers, Indiana-based subsidiary Irwin Mortgage Corp....
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/28/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p17
Reports career development of the executives in Indiana. Promotion of Dan Hastings to vice president and head of correspondent lending at Irwin Mortgage Corp.; Designation of Tom A. Marshall as president of the Bowers Envelope Co.; Selection of Terry Frantz as sales associate at Re/Max Preferred.
- Marketing pro determined to stay home in Indiana. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/9/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p7B
Profiles Perry Hines, senior vice-president and chief marketing officer for Irwin Mortgage Corp. Hines as 40 Under 40 honoree of the "Indianapolis Business Journal" in 1997; Career history; Personal background; Business or management philosophy; Personal traits, habits and practices.
- Company Overview. // Irwin Mortgage Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
This chapter presents an overview of the U.S. mortgage lender and loan servicer Irwin Mortgage Corp. The services being provided by the company for its customers are presented. It also offers information on the production and satellite offices of the company, as well as its financial performance...