- Key Facts. // Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
An illustration is presented that offers key facts about the shipbuilding company Hyundai Heavy Industries.
- Boom not bust. Walker, Annabel // FinanceAsia;Dec2009/Jan2010 Guide, p24
The article offers information on the growth and performance of several companies including Hyundai Motor Co., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. and Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., which are rated as the top 100 companies by this periodical. It informs that there has been an increase of 83 percent in...
- Hyundai Presents Hybrid Excavators at Intermat. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/20/2012, p11
The article reports on Hyundai Heavy Industries' launch of its 9A Series and hybrid excavators.
- Hyundai Heavy Builds Wheel Loader Factory in China. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/11/2011, p15
The article reports that Hyundai Heavy Industries, the world's biggest shipbuilder and a leading construction equipment manufacturer, completed a 49 million dollars wheel loader factory in Taian, China which specializes in 3-ton and 5-ton wheel loaders.
- Power transformers on the move. // International Power Generation;Jan98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
Introduces a new class of mobile power transformers developed by Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. Features and capabilities; Weight.
- Hyundai Heavy to Build Wind Farm in Pakistan. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2010, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Yunus Brothers to build a wind farm in southern Pakistan.
- Ulstein and Hyundai sign agreements. // Modern Power Systems;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p55
Reports on Ulstein Bergen AS and Hyundai Heavy Industries' signing of two separate agreements for the manufacturing of Ulstein's engines in South Korea and the joint development of a new engine. Chance for Hyundai to move away from the manufacture of engines under license; Terms of the agreement.
- Hyundai Develops Digital Welding System. // Welding Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the initiative of Korea-based Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. to develop digital welding technologies that will enhance conventional analog welding systems for shipbuilding.
- Hyundai introduces new 9 series excavators. // Mining & Quarry World;Mar2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p58
A preview of the 9 series excavators from Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. is presented.