- SPEAKING OUT. Jellison, William // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p52
Focuses on the revenue and corporate growth of DENSTPLY International Inc. in the United States. Financial management strategies of DENTSPLY International Inc.; Fixed asset tracking services in DENTSPLY International Inc.; Advisory on the allocation of financial resources.
- SWOT Analysis. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of dental equipment and products manufacturer DENTSPLY International Inc., as well as the opportunities and threats it faces. It offers information on the company's market leadership, well-balanced operations and strategic acquisitions. It also...
- Company Overview. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the business operations and financial performance of Denstply International in the dental consumable and equipment market. The company's revenues and net income during the fiscal year ended December 2004 was provided.
- Key Facts. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on the company address, contact numbers, Web site and financial gains of Denstply International during the fiscal year ended December 2004.
- DENTSPLY International acquires two companies with orthodontic ties. // Proofs;Sep2005, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p70
The article reports on the acquisition of Glenroe Technologies and the orthodontic products business of Raintree Essix by DENTSPLY International. About $1 million to $8 million will be added to the annual sales of DENTSPLY International after the acquisitions. Company chairman and CEO Gary...
- Dentsply remains profitable. Bair, Jessica // Central Penn Business Journal;5/22/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p3
The article reports that Dentsply International Inc. in York County, Pennsylvania has managed to maintain its profits despite the economic downturn. The company distributes its dental equipment and supplies to more than 120 countries. According to William Jellison, Dentsply's senior vice...
- THE OUTLOOK FOR UNITED STATES CORPORATE EARNINGS. Kalinowski, Joseph S. // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Fall2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p41
Presents the financial forecasts of the United States corporate earnings. Events that happened in the third quarter; Corporate earnings in the second quarter of 2000; Estimate revisions in Technology sector; Events in the energy sector.
- Management Earnings Forecast Bias and Insider Trading: Comparison of Distressed and Non-Distressed Firms. Irani, Afshad J. // Journal of Business & Economic Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Investigates the association between bias in earnings forecasts released by managers of financially distressed firms and subsequent insider trading. Examination of an abnormal insider trading in the post management forecast period; Management forecasts of annual earnings per share made by the...
- Achieving Real Time Re-Forecasts. Barrett, Richard // Credit Control;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p16
Discusses the benefits of re-forecasting in Great Britain. Factors contributing to the uncertainty of forecasts of future earnings; Main tool used for setting future performance goals; Shortcomings of budgeting; Survey sponsored by ALG Software and "Real Finance Magazine" concerning...