- Del Monte joins dino frenzy. // Adweek Western Edition;7/12/93, Vol. 43 Issue 28, p12
Reports on Del Monte's back-to-school `Dinosaur Den' promotion. Distribution of free-standing-inserts; Discounts; Promo items.
- Del Monte enters the energy drink fray. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2007, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p19
The article evaluates Del Monte Foods Co.'s Bloom Energy drink for women.
- Del Monte marketing boss goes. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;3/4/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the resignation of Gerry Roads as European marketing director of Del Monte Foods in the middle of a review of its creative and media buying accounts. Roads' departure at a time of restructuring of the company.
- Del Monte offers adult soft drinks for those non-alcohol Occasions. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;11/17/2012, p26
The article offers information on the Occasions ambient fruit-based adult soft drinks from Del Monte.
- BANANAS GET A SECOND SKIN. // Flexible Packaging;May2011, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on an announcement by Del Monte Foods Co. regarding the expansion of its tests of packaging bananas inside a barrier plastic bag.
- Del Monte launches ready-to-blend smoothies. // Packaging Digest;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that Del Monte Foods Co. has launched a line of ready-to-blend fruit smoothie kits and discusses the packaging for the product, designed by branding agency CBX.
- Del Monte in new promotion. // Adweek Western Edition;11/29/93, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p10
Reports on the efforts of Del Monte Foods Inc. to market its brand across product categories by giving away $130,000. Gage Marketing of Irvine, California as marketing agent; Media exposure budget.
- Tri Valley Growers, Del Monte sign joint-venture agreement. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p92
Reports on Tri Valley Growers' agreement to form a joint-venture partnership with Del Monte Group Ltd. Coverage of the agreement.
- Euro RSCG resurrects Del Monte man. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/5/2001, Issue 40, p7
Focuses on the television advertisement created by Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper to launch FruitExpress product of Del Monte in Great Britain. Concept of the advertisement; Production and direction team; Aim of the company to push sales of convenience products.
- Del Monte's raisin' convenience at less cost with B-I-B. // Packaging Digest;Jan94, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p30
Reports on the use of easy-open, reclosable cartons and a hermetically-sealed inner bag as packaging for Del Monte raisins. Improvement of product quality and integrity; Composition of bag film; Achievement of packaging parity with competition.