- Maestro expands its offering. // Travel Daily;6/19/2014, p7
The article reports on the business platform launched by events organizer Maestro Group which allows member agents to buy nett rate product direct from suppliers across the globe.
- new in my store. // Grocer;9/21/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8123, p49
An interview with Budgens store operator Vince Maloney is presented in which he discussed the store's main suppliers, new lines that have been stocked by the store and ways of finding out new products.
- THE AGE OF THE LIQUID LUNCH. Stodell, Hannah // Grocer;10/22/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8027, p53
The article reports on the strong performance of soup suppliers in the British grocer market in 2011. For the week that ended August 2011, a 9.1% growth to 562 million British pounds was posted by the total category. It cites Heinz Squeeze & Stir as one of the new product developments (NPDs) in...
- Hardware show moves to Orlando. // Retailing Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p27
The article provides information regarding the National Hardware Show, which will be held on May 8 to 10, 2007 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. According to the author, the show will feature more than 3,500 suppliers, a great number of new products, and a few new...
- Coachmen gears up for boom. Bohn, Joseph // Automotive News;2/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5590, p22
Reports on Coachmen Industries Inc.'s move to capitalize on the growing market. Increase in the 1994 production of van conversions and van campers.
- RV Update. Miller, Nancy Baren // TravelAmerica;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p52
Reports on some of the marketing promotions of Coachmen RV Co., a tour company in the United States. Partnership between Coachmen RV Co. and Walt Disney World Resort; Package tour offered by RV company for the41st Daytona International Speedway auto racing in Florida; Tour services of the...
- Coachman offers homelike van. // Automotive News;12/12/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5582, p16
Reports on Coachmen Van's marketing of a new conversion vehicle called Saratoga. Cross between a van and a motor home; Major features; Engine prowess.
- Key Facts. // Coachmen Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
This article presents significant facts about Coachmen Industries, Inc. of Elkhart, Indiana. It includes its office address, telephone and fax numbers, Web address, and total number of employees.
- Happy campers. // Design News;11/1/99, Vol. 55 Issue 21, p32
Describes the Futura 2000 camper from Coachmen Industries. Design; Materials used; Comments from senior designer Eric Johanson.