- Coachmen Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Coachmen Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
This book provides a company profile of Coachmen Industries, Inc. based in Elkhart, Indiana. Its financial performance for the fiscal year ended December 2004 is indicated. Key facts about the firm are given, such as the total number of its employees and its Web address. An analysis of its...
- Corson to step down at Coachmen. Couretas, John // Automotive News;5/12/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5712, p22
Reports on the slated retirement of Coachmen Industries Inc. chairman and chief executive officer Tom Corson. Establishment of the company in 1964 by Corson and his brothers Keith and Claude; Coachmen's business growth; Appointment of vice chairman Claire Skinner as chairwoman-elect.
- Key Facts. // Coachmen Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Provides key information about Coachmen Industries, Inc. a manufacturer of recreational vehicles and modular buildings. Location of its head office; Phone and Web address; Number of employees.
- Coachmen Selects Site for New RV Factory. Webster, Hugh K. // Welding Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Coachmen Industries Inc.'s plans to hire additional employees for its recreational vehicle plant in Middlebury, Indiana.
- Coachmen gears up for boom. Bohn, Joseph // Automotive News;2/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5590, p22
Reports on Coachmen Industries Inc.'s move to capitalize on the growing market. Increase in the 1994 production of van conversions and van campers.
- RV Update. Miller, Nancy Baren // TravelAmerica;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p52
Reports on some of the marketing promotions of Coachmen RV Co., a tour company in the United States. Partnership between Coachmen RV Co. and Walt Disney World Resort; Package tour offered by RV company for the41st Daytona International Speedway auto racing in Florida; Tour services of the...
- Coachman offers homelike van. // Automotive News;12/12/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5582, p16
Reports on Coachmen Van's marketing of a new conversion vehicle called Saratoga. Cross between a van and a motor home; Major features; Engine prowess.
- Happy campers. // Design News;11/1/99, Vol. 55 Issue 21, p32
Describes the Futura 2000 camper from Coachmen Industries. Design; Materials used; Comments from senior designer Eric Johanson.
- Coachmen offers `big-rig' feel. Couretas, John // Automotive News;9/8/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5730, p22
Announces that Coachmen Recreational Vehicle Co. is hoping to make its Class A motor homes more appealing to consumers looking for a so-called big rig ride. Details about their plan; Features of the two rear diesel models in its 1998 Santara line of motor homes; Coachmen's switch to...