CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis. // CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p5
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis for CITIC Pacific Ltd., a property investment and management company based in Hong Kong, China. Background information on the company is provided. An assessment of the company's return on equity in comparison to its...
- Company Overview. // CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on CITIC Pacific Ltd., a property investment and management company based in Hong Kong, China. The company primarily focuses on infrastructure projects. Other interests of the company are mentioned. Revenue posted during the fiscal year ended December 2004 is...
- Key Facts. // CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The section offers some facts and information about CITIC Pacific Ltd., a property investment and management company based in Hong Kong, China. The head office of the company is provided. Contact numbers of the company are given. Estimated revenue/turnover of the company is given. The number of...
- Property, business services. Kavanagh, John // BRW;11/20/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p87
Reports on the decline in the revenue and net profit in the property sector in Australia. Decrease in the investment returns in the property trust industry; Revenue growth of Westfield America Trust Inc.; Expansion of several property management companies.
- INTEREST RATE CHANGES AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN ON RISK ASSETS. Litzenberger, Robert H.; Tuttle, Donald L. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul70, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p45
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the potential effects of interest rate changes on the required rate of return on a risk asset. Three theoretical possibilities are explored. For two theoretical possibilities the required rate of return on a risk asset varies directly with the rate of...
- The best savings yields in the U.S. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p39
Presents a list of the best savings yields in the United States as of August 1995. Includes money-market accounts, taxable money-market funds and tax-exempt money-market funds; Minimum investment.
- National Savings interest rate changes. // Accountancy;Jan1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1073, p32
Reports on the effect of the fall in interest rates on the rates of return from deposits in the National Savings Bank Investment Account and National Savings Income Bonds in Great Britain.
- Mind the reverse yield gap. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;1/21/2010, p23
The article focuses on reverse yield gap which is defined as poor shares return.
- Active asset management: Practicalities and realities. Does it really exist? Does it enhance returns? What does it do for risk profiles? Jacobs, Nick // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p301
Active asset management is a skill that managers of commercial property portfolios often claim they offer their clients -- but are their claims to 'manage actively' accurate and trustworthy? This paper sets out, comprehensively, the field of operation any genuine active asset manager should...