- Financeasia 100/2012/2013: The FA 100 list. // FinanceAsia;Jan2013, p1
A table is presented which lists several firms on the basis of rankings offered by the journal along with their corporate profits including China Life Insurance Co. Ltd., the life insurance firm Wheelock & Co. Ltd. and the technology firm Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Tenure at the Top. // Fortune International (Asia);10/29/2012, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p28
The article presents statistics and graphs and discusses the returns for shareholders of companies including China Life Insurance, Fortescue Metals, and Bank Central Asia under the tenure of a single chief executive officer (CEO). According to the article, shareholders tend to receive the most...
- Non-Life Insurance Industry Profile: China. // Non-Life Insurance Industry Profile: China;Nov2013, p1
The report presents a profile of the non-life insurance industry in China as of November 2013. An executive summary of the industry is given, as well as its market value and segmentation. Leading companies within the market include China Life Insurance Co. Ltd., PICC Property and Casualty Co....
- China Life to raise US$4.7 billion from a debt issue. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2011, p26
The article reports on the plan of China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to raise 4.7 billion U.S. dollars through an issue of subordinated debt in restoring capital levels and increase its solvency ratio in China.
- China Life to issue $8 billion in mandates. // Asian Investor;Oct2015, p26
The article reports on the plan by China-based life insurer China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to issue $8 billion as part of its plan to develop the company's overall performance.
- INVESTMENT. // China Economic Review (13506390);Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p8
The article offers news briefs related to Chinese firm investments including the 22% decline in China Life Insurance Co. Ltd.'s profit in the first quarter of 2011, the 300 million U.S. dollars deal between China Investment Corp. and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp., and the 4.6%...
- China: CIRC may broaden overseas investment options for insurers. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2011, p24
The article reports that China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (CIRC) may allow insurers to invest in assets including derivative products listed in Hong Kong as part of its plan to broaden overseas investment channels for insurers.
- China Life to Use Latest Release of SS&C Portia. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p106
China Life Insurance Company in Taiwan has upgraded its operations to the latest release of SS&C PORTIA, SS&C's middle-to-back office investment operations platform.
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;6/28/2014, Issue 1426, p92
The article reports that a consortium that consist of China Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Qatar Holdings and Canary Wharf Group PLC has completed the purchase of 10 Upper Bank Street, E14 for 795 million pounds.