- DTC sells radio accessories line to CeoTronics. // Mobile Radio Technology;Nov2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p16
Reports that Nashua, New Hampshire-based DTC Communications has sold its two-way radio accessories product line to the Chesapeake, Virginia-based CeoTronics. Non-disclosure of the selling price; Product line included in the deal and those that will be retained; Selection of the sales manager;...
- CT-ClipCom Digital -- All Inclusive. // Military Technology;2009, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p79
The article evaluates the CT-ClipCom Digital biaural communication system for Special Forces from CeoTronics AG.
- Company Overview. // CeoTronics AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The chapter presents an overview of Ceotronics AG, a manufacturer of electronic communication systems. An overview of its international business operations is presented. A discussion of Ceotronics' revenues during the fiscal year ended May 2005 is provided.
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p11
A chart is presented which lists top ten advancers and decliners of loan markets, including Movie Gallery Inc., Star Tribune and United Subcontractors Inc.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p8
A chart is presented that lists updated leveraged loan deals in 2008 including Precision Drilling, King Pharmaceuticals and Tower Automotive.