CCC Information Services Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
- CCC Information Services Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // CCC Information Services Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p1
This section presents information on CCC Information Services Group Inc., a holding company offering computer software and services that help insurance agencies, independent appraisers, automobile dealers and collision repair shops process automobile claims. CCC is headquartered in Chicago,...
- PeopleSoft establishes new Caribbean headquarters in Puerto Rico. Lopez, Ana Maria // Caribbean Business;3/18/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 13, pC13
Features Miami, Florida-based PeopleSoft Inc., a company that develops, manufactures and sell enterprise software applications. Selection of Puerto Rico as its Caribbean headquarters; Assistance of clients in software application, implementation, optimization and upgrades and migration.
- Company Overview. // CCC Information Services Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on CCC Information Services Group Inc., a provider of software, communication systems and Internet and wireless-enabled technology to customers in the automotive claims and collision repair industries. CCC is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of December...
- Company Overview. // Dassault Systemes SA SWOT Analysis;Jan2008, p4
An overview of Dassault Systemes SA, a developer of product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in the fiscal year ended December 2006, as well as its corporate headquarter.
- Company Overview. // Misys SWOT Analysis;Sep2007, p4
An overview of Misys PLC, a software products and solutions company, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in the fiscal year ended May 2007 and its corporate headquarter.
- Selecting a Product or Services Using the Request for Proposal Process. Metrick, Gloria // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 12, pL-8
Discusses ways of selecting computer software products and services using the request for proposal process (RFP). Questions and issues to consider in defining one's needs; Tips for the creation of vendors' list of both software and services; Advantages of issuing RFP; Steps in writing the RFP.
- Web services. Sullivan, Tom // InfoWorld;03/12/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p38
Discusses the growth of Web service providers in the United States. Information on Web services software; Standards and protocols; Forecast for Web services.
- Never-fail business services. Dubie, Denise // Network World;9/23/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p56
Focuses on the impact of growing management software on business services. Incorporation of information technology managers on network management software; Correlation of data performance on network devices; Creation of information technology on business critical service models.
- DELCAM DOES MACHINING TO DEVELOP CAM SOFTWARE. // American Machinist;Jan2008, Vol. 152 Issue 1, p28
The article provides information on the Tooling Services Division, a machine shop of software developer and distributor Delcam. The company operates the facility next to its software development headquarters in Birmingham, England. The main goal of the Tooling Services Division is to allow...