- Borders Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Borders Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The book features Borders Group, a holding company of book superstores and mall-based bookstores headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It offers information on the countries where the company operates and presents an overview of the financial performance of the firm during the fiscal year ended...
- Company Overview. // Borders Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the company profile of Borders Group, a holding company of book superstores and mall-based bookstores headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Information presented in this article include the countries where the company operates and its financial performance for...
- Key Facts. // Borders Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on Borders Group, a holding company of book superstores and mall-based bookstores headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The address and contact information of the company's head office is provided. The revenue of the company for the year ended January 2005 as...
- Borders Books to open store in Watertown. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);4/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the business expansion of Borders Group Inc. with the opening of a bookstore in Watertown, New York. Details of a lease signed by Borders in connection with the store opening; Mall where the store will be located; Developer of the project.
- Borders book and music store chain to open in Provo mall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/02/98, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p5
Reports that Borders Group Inc. will open its second Utah Borders bookstore in a shopping center in Provo, Utah. Location of the first store; Product range; Corporate history; Operations.
- Borders' future bilingual locations to stem from local experience. Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;3/2/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p33
Reports that Borders Books & Music will use its first bilingual store in Puerto Rico as a prototype to establish other bilingual stores in the United States and Latin America. Plans of opening about 40 to 50 stores per year within a period of five years; Comment by Bob DiRomualdo, chairman of...
- Will book giants stomp the locals? Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Borders Inc.'s plans to open its books superstore in the town of Metairie in New Orleans, Louisiana. Concerns over the effects of the planned superstore on small- and medium-sized booksellers in the area; Planned amenities and service offerings of Borders in its superstore; Pessimism...
- After Passing Off Borders.com, Retailer Focuses On In-Store Kiosks. // Book Publishing Report;04/23/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p7
Reports on bookstore chain Borders Group Inc.'s plan to enhance the services offered by its in-store kiosks in the United States. Use of the kiosk to search for items either stocked in the store or available through Borders.com; Plan to equip the kiosks with the ability to take payment for...
- Borders Booksellers. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;12/5/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 49, p20
The article reports on Borders Group Inc., which had to close down its bookstores due to financial crises.