- Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
The article presents information on Ball Corp., a producer of metal and plastic cans and containers for the food and beverage industry as well as supplier of products for the space and defense industries. It analyzes the financial performance of the company for the fiscal year ended December...
- BALL Q2 RESULTS STRONG. // CanTech International;Sep2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the strong financial performance of glass canning jars producer Ball Corp. during the second quarter (Q2) of 2014.
- Ball set to double operations at Barazilian Plant. // CanTech International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p11
The article announces that Ball Corp's joint venture metal beverage can plant will start up a second production line in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil in the first quarter of 2011.
- SWOT Analysis. // Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p5
The article analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of container manufacturer and defense supplier Ball Corp., its market opportunities, and threats to its operation. The company shows several strengths that may be used to expand in different markets. However, the company also encounters several...
- Ball buys out remaining shares of joint venture. // CanTech International;Nov2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of the 60% share of a joint-venture beverage can making plant by Ball Corp. that it operates in Qingdao, China.
- Ball Corp. makes 450 million beer and soda cans annually. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;3/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p18
Reports on the manufacturing operations of Ball Corp. as of March 28, 2002. Excellence in Quality award received from Miller Brewing Co. in Albany, Georgia; Renaming of Reynolds Metal Co. established in 1982 to Ball Corp.; Daily production capacity of cans; Equipment and machinery investments.
- Ball Corp plans to axe US sites. // Packaging News;Sep2012, p8
The article informs that Ball Corp., a metal packaging firm, will cease production at two beverage packaging plants in North America including Columbus, Ohio and Gainesville, Florida because of lack of demand for beverage cans in the regions.
- Company Overview. // Ball Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
An overview of Ball Corporation, a producer of metal and plastic containers for the beverage and food industry, is presented. The recorded revenues of the company amount to $5,751.2 million during the fiscal year ended December 2005. Their operating profit amounts to $462.5 million and the net...
- Ball makes special conversion to meet growing demand. // CanTech International;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p9
Reports that Ball Corp. is converting a beverage can manufacturing line in its Monticello, Indiana plant from the production of 12-ounce beverage cans to a line capable of producing beverage cans up to 16 ounces. Expected completion by 2006; Earnings and sales of the company for the first half...