- America Movil profit up 16 percent in 4Q13. // Latin America Telecom;Feb2014, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the total turnover recorded by Mexico-based telecommunication firm America Movil (AM) in the last quarter of 2013, as well as its full-year revenues in the 12 months ended December 31, 2013. The reported revenue is representing a rise of 1.4 percent year-on-year. It...
- America Movil hit by reforms. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/26/2014, pA02
Shares of Mexico-based phone company
- America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT Analysis. // America Movil, S.A. de C.V. SWOT Analysis;Jul2013, p1
A business analysis of America Movil SAB de CV, a telecommunication services provider in Latin America, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include robust network infrastructure. Weaknesses include concentrated...
- America Movil, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT Analysis. // America Movil, S.A. de C.V. SWOT Analysis;9/ 1/2014, p1
A business analysis of America Movil S.A.B. DE C.V., telecommunication services provider in Latin America, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include strong market position. Weaknesses include concentrated...
- Global Carriers. // RCR Wireless News;10/18/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p12
Presents a list of the top wireless communications operators worldwide based on the number of subscribers as of June 2004. China Mobile; China Unicom; Verizon Wireless; Telcel.
- Wireless agreement. Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);Dec98, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on Sweden-based Ericsson's signing of an agreement with Mexico-based Telcel to build a wireless communications network in Mexico.
- AmÃ©rica MÃ³vil's company chart already includes PRT. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;11/30/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p34
The article focuses on the plan of the AmÃ©rica MÃ³vil SA to adhere to wireless competition in Puerto Rico. There is an ongoing Federal Communications Commission review of the sale of Puerto Rico Telephone to the company. This will permit the company to compete within other non-regulated...
- SUBSEA CABLE SPECIAL 2014: Sea change. Matthews, Guy // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
The market for subsea capacity is evolving. Guy Matthews considers some of the innovations that new cable projects are adopting in their business models to achieve the required backing.
- Sector Outlook - Telecommunications. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p8
Presents an outlook on the telecommunication industry as of December 2003. Information on fixed-line penetration rates in Mexico; Consolidation of the market position of Telcel; Percentage of Internet users in the country.